Dental implants are implants in the jaw, placed below the gum line, providing a base for planting artificial teeth or bridge. Dental implants market has witnessed drastic rise in the last few years. A number of socioeconomic and technological factors have contributed to overall growth of the industry. Europe and North America account for 65.9% of global dental implants market revenue in 2016. However, market dynamics are expected to witness a major shift, with Asia Pacific and Latin America emerging as the fastest growing markets for dental implant over the forecast period (2016–2024). This is primarily attributed to aging baby boomers population with high spending power. Lately, the industry is witnessing change in market dynamics post-economic recession of 2008. The industry that was once fragmented is slowly shifting towards consolidation. One such example is the acquisition of Astra by DENTSPLY in 2011.
Request for Free Report Sample for more Professional and Technical Insights,
With changing market dynamics, companies are emphasizing on product innovation and strengthening of distribution channel to sustain and expand their business reach worldwide. Various macroeconomic factors such as increased geriatric population, growing focus on aesthetics, rise in out-of-pocket spending, and establishment of quality healthcare institutions are expected to bolster sales of dental implant devices worldwide. On an average, over 20% of population in EU is aged over 65 years. Moreover, EU spends nearly 9% of its GDP on healthcare. Increasing consolidation, technological advancement, and company laying emphasis on strengthening distribution channels are some of the key dental implants market trends.
This report segments the dental implants market on the basis of product type, technique, population demographics, and end use. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into titanium and zirconium. On the basis of technique, the dental implants market is segmented as root form and plate form. On the basis of population demographics, the market is segmented into geriatric, middle-aged, adult, and others. On the basis of end-use, the dental implants market is segmented as dental labs, hospitals, and others.
Ask for a Discount on Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/89
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the dental implants market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) (%) for the forecast period (2016 – 2024), considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides valuable insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- The report takes into account critical limiting factors such as accuracy issues and need for calibrating the device several times a day while analyzing the market value and growth (%) during the forecast period
- It includes insights on population dynamics, number of dental clinic centers, and demand for dental implants across the globe.
- It profiles leading players in the global dental implants market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include DENTSPLY Implants, Straumann AG, Bicon Dental Implants, Anthogyr, KYOCERA Medical Corporation, Lifecore Dental Implants, Zest Anchors, Implant Innovations Inc, and BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Neobiotech USA. Inc., Sweden & Martina, TBR Implants Group, Global D, and MOZO-GRAU, S.A.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions with respect to their future product launch, technology upgrade, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global dental implants market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, raw material manufacturer, contract manufacturer, device manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would greatly benefit in decision making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the dental implants market.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154