Global Dental Compressors Market is expected to reach USD 315.88 Million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing worldwide prevalence of dental disorders is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. Introduction of new products based on oil free technology such as AirStar 12 and AirStar 40 which are maintenance free and provide ultra-dry and clean air are also expected to serve the dental compressors market as drivers. Furthermore, commercialization of membrane based compressors is expected to boost usage rates. Key advantages associated with these compressors include low installation and operating costs, no moving parts and their ability to function in hazardous atmospheres. Moreover, membrane based dryers not only supply hygienic, dry and oil free air but also minimize infection risks and increase treatment efficiency by reducing maintenance levels.
Desiccant based dental compressors were the leading product segment in 2013 owing to its characteristic of not reacting chemically with moisture. In most of the European countries, desiccant compressors are more reliable as the weather in the region can get as high as 30 degree Celsius or as low as 0 degree Celsius. The fact that these compressors exhibit optimum performance at these temperature ranges is expected to drive market growth. Desiccant based compressors are expected to grow at a CAGR over 3.0% during the forecast period.
Browse full research report on global dental compressors market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-compressors-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The oil free compressors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6.0% from 2014 to 2020. Key factors attributing to its fast growth includes their compact size and design enabling them to run smoothly with limited vibration and their ability to provide moisture oil and bacteria free dental air with very low maintenance cost.
- Dental compressors in handpieces accounted for over half of the market owing to rising prevalence of dental disorders, growing number of trained dental professional, rising patient awareness levels and increasing healthcare expenditure levels are few factors attributing to the growth of the dental care industry and the consequent rise in demand for dental compressors in handpieces.
- North America dominated the overall market in terms of market share in 2013 majorly on account of the presence of favorable reimbursement policies, economic development and increasing prevalence of dental disorders.
- The Asia Pacific dental compressors market is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Increasing geriatric population base, rising patient awareness levels and growing prevalence of target diseases are few factors attributing to its rapid growth.
- Key players operating in dental compressors include Midmark, Dürr Dental, Gnatus, Metasys, Tech West Inc, Kaeser Dental, Air Techniques, Aixin Medical Equipment Co., Ltd, Foshan Core Deep Medical Apparatus Co. Ltd, Best Dent Equipment Co., Limited, Slovadent, Dental EZ Group, Diplomat Dental Solutions and Fedesa.
Related reports by Grand View Research:
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global dental compressors market on the basis of product, technology, application and region:
Global Dental Compressors Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Dental lubricated compressors
- Dental oil-free compressors
Global Dental Compressors Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Desiccant based compressors
- Membrane based compressors
Global Dental Compressors Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Chair Valves
Dental compressors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
- Latin America
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-dental-compressors-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs –grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com