HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 219 pages on title Dementia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017 with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and important players such as Acorda Therapeutics Inc 36
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/291950-dementia-pipeline-review
Dementia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Dementia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Dementia (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Dementia is the loss of mental functions such as thinking, memory, and reasoning that is severe enough to interfere with a person’s daily functioning. Symptoms include memory loss, hallucinations, agitation, personality changes and difficulty with coordination and motor functions. Risk factors include age, smoking, obesity, high blood pressure, inflammation and cardiovascular diseases.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Dementia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Dementia (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Dementia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Dementia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 11, 17, 33, 12 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 12 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Dementia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Dementia (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Dementia (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Dementia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Dementia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Dementia (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Dementia (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Dementia (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/291950-dementia-pipeline-review
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Report Coverage 9
Dementia – Overview 10
Dementia – Therapeutics Development 11
Pipeline Overview 11
Pipeline by Companies 12
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 17
Products under Development by Companies 19
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 24
Dementia – Therapeutics Assessment 25
Assessment by Target 25
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 29
Assessment by Route of Administration 32
Assessment by Molecule Type 34
Dementia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 36
Acorda Therapeutics Inc 36
Actinogen Medical Ltd 36
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc 37
AgeneBio Inc 37
Alector LLC 38
Allergan Plc 38
AlzProtect SAS 39
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings Inc 39
Anavex Life Sciences Corp 40
Asceneuron SA 40
Axon Neuroscience SE 41
Axovant Sciences Ltd. 41
BioArtic AB 42
Biogen Inc 42
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 43
Cortice Biosciences Inc 43
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 44
Echo Pharmaceuticals BV 44
Eisai Co Ltd 45
Eli Lilly and Company 45
H. Lundbeck A/S 46
Heptares Therapeutics Ltd 47
HSRx Group 47
Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 48
Ildong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 48
Immungenetics AG 49
ImStar Therapeutics Inc 49
Integrative Research Laboratories Sweden AB 50
Intellect Neurosciences Inc 50
INVENT Pharmaceuticals Inc 51
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc 51
M3 Biotechnology Inc 52
MediPost Co Ltd 52
Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals Inc 53
Neurimmune Holding AG 53
Neuropore Therapies Inc 54
NsGene A/S 54
Oryzon Genomics SA 55
P2D Bioscience 55
Pacific Northwest Biotechnology LLC 56
Pharmasum Therapeutics AS 56
Prana Biotechnology Ltd 57
Sage Therapeutics Inc 57
Sinil Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 58
Stelic Institute & Co Inc 58
Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc 59
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd 59
Suven Life Sciences Ltd 60
Sylentis SAU 60
TauRx Therapeutics Ltd 61
Voyager Therapeutics Inc 61
WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 62
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 62
Dementia – Drug Profiles 63
(donepezil hydrochloride + glycopyrrolate) – Drug Profile 63
(donepezil hydrochloride + memantine hydrochloride ER) – Drug Profile 64
(donepezil hydrochloride + solifenacin succinate) – Drug Profile 66
(glycopyrrolate + rivastigmine) – Drug Profile 68
AADvac-1 – Drug Profile 69
AD-35 – Drug Profile 71
ANAVEX-371 – Drug Profile 72
Antibody to Inhibit Tau Proteins for Corticobasal Degeneration – Drug Profile 74
Antisense RNAi Oligonucleotide for Cerebral Ischemia and Dementia – Drug Profile 75
ASN-561 – Drug Profile 76
AZP-2006 – Drug Profile
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/291950-dementia-pipeline-review
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=291950
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218