Defibrillation is a technique that is considered as a definitive treatment of cardiac arrests and arrhythmias. Defibrillators are devices that are used to defibrillate or stabilize the heartbeat of the patient in a condition of arrhythmias and ventricular tachycardia. Defibrillators work on the principle of electrical shock transfer to the chest area of the patient. This induces impulses to the heart membrane and favor the stability of the cardiac rhythm. Defibrillator is also considered as an effective resuscitation tool in emergency medical services. In 2015, various installations of defibrillators in schools have helped increase awareness about the same as a lifesaving tool. For instance, four defibrillators in each school named St. Lawrence Primary School in Guildford and Godalming College have been installed over the last two years totaling 52 defibrillators in 41 schools and colleges in the county since April 2015. NHS initiated the process in around 935 schools, colleges and other establishments around the UK jointly by Department for Education. Also, in public settings there has been installation of such lifesaving devices, as recently done in Adelaide’s rundle mall, Victoria Square for public access. Over a period of time, there have been various advancements in technology used in defibrillating machines in terms of their size, availability and ease of use. There are various types of defibrillators available in the market such as automated external defibrillators and implantable cardioverter defibrillators that can be further divided into single chamber and dual chambered.
Request for Free Report Sample for more Professional and Technical Insights,
Heart related disorders such as cardiac arrhythmias and sudden cardiac arrests are common globally due to drastic lifestyle changes and unhealthy eating habits. The abovementioned factors are precursors for cardiac disorders, which can gradually deteriorate heart health. Furthermore, rising number of cardiovascular disorders are expected to support the market for defibrillators over the forecast period. Also, rise in elderly population in various regions is projected to underpin the defibrillator market in the near future. Furthermore, the companies involved in the manufacture of such devices are actively promoting their products by installing automated external defibrillators in various public places across the U.S. and U.K. for use in emergency situations. This has significantly improved public understanding about such products and enhanced visibility of specific brands. This is a major factor projected to support growth of the defibrillator market in the near future.
This report segments the global defibrillators market on the basis of product type, end user, and geography. On the basis of product type, the market is categorized into implantable cardioverter defibrillator, external defibrillator. The implantable cardioverter defibrillator segment is further segmented into two main divisions such as single chamber implantable cardioverter defibrillator and dual chamber implantable cardioverter defibrillator. Furthermore, the external defibrillator is also further divided into three more segments such as manual external defibrillator, automated external defibrillator and wearable cardioverter defibrillator. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, public access, emergency medical services Homecare settings and work spaces. For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global defibrillators market is analyzed across key geographical regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Ask for a Discount on Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/115
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the defibrillators and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2016 – 2024, considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global defibrillators market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Schiller AG, Cardioline SpA, Mindray Medical, ZOLL Medical Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, GE Healthcare and Bexen Cardio
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, end user upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global defibrillators market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, device manufacturers, distributors and suppliers for defibrillators, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Various strategy matrices used in analyzing the defibrillators market would provide stakeholders vital inputs to make strategic decisions accordingly
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154