HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of pages on title ‘Computed Tomography Systems – North America Analysis and Market Forecasts’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Computed Tomography (CT) systems are diagnostic imaging devices that use x-rays to obtain cross-sectional images of the body. CT systems utilize a non-invasive radiographic technique that takes many x-ray measurements from around the body’s periphery. These x-ray measurements are then used to reconstruct a tomographic (slice) plane of the body. CT systems are used throughout a variety of imaging exams including cardiac, gastrointestinal, spinal and head examinations. The CT market is highly competitive, held by a few major players, each trying to gain shares by developing innovative technologies. The market is driven by the rise of chronic diseases, such as cardiac disease and cancer, as well as emerging economies around the globe.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the North American market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of computed tomography systems.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future compute tomography systems market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North American market?
– What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the compute tomography systems space in North America?
– What are the key, high growth markets that compute tomography systems manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the compute tomography systems currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What is physician perception and market outlook of compute tomography systems?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of compute tomography systems?
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Hitachi Medical Systems
Neusoft Medical Systems
Toshiba Medical Systems Inc.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=304500
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Metrics in Major Markets
2.2 Market Dynamics
2.3 Key Players in the Global Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market
2.4 Global Market Future Outlook
2.5 What Do Physicians Think?
3.2 Related Reports
4 Market Access
4.2 Regulatory Issues/Recalls
4.3 Recent M&A/Key Partnerships
5 Unmet Needs
5.2 Dose Control
5.3 Imaging Capabilities
5.4 Algorithms and Computational Power
6 Competitive Assessment
6.1 Company Share Analysis
6.1.1 North America
6.2 Major Players
6.2.1 GE Healthcare
6.2.2 Siemens Healthineers
6.2.3 Philips Healthcare
6.2.4 Hitachi Medical Systems
6.2.5 NeuroLogica Corporation
6.2.6 Neusoft Medical Systems
6.2.7 Toshiba Medical Systems Inc.
6.3 Pipeline Products……. View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/304500-computed-tomography-systems-north-america-analysis-and-market
Reasons to buy
– “What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/304500-computed-tomography-systems-north-america-analysis-and-market
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218