HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of pages on title ‘Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology – North America Analysis and Market Forecasts’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology – North America Analysis and Market Forecasts
Companion diagnostics is synonymous with personalized, stratified, and precision medicine, and heralds a new era of treatment in which a patients’ treatment will become increasingly individualized. A companion diagnostic test is defined as an in vitro diagnostic device or imaging tool whose use allows the safe application of a therapy. In practice, this involves measuring the expression or presence of a specific biomarker that is linked to a disease condition or therapy in order to ascertain how a patient will respond to a particular treatment. A relatively narrow range of core technologies is used for companion diagnostic tests, based around the detection of nucleic acids (such as DNA) or proteins (such as cell surface receptors).
The increased demand for companion diagnostic tests is a result of the increased demand from physicians who want to be better informed of the therapy options for their patients, from regulatory authorities who are seeking the development of safer and more effective drugs, and from healthcare authorities (such as payers) who are looking to control the rising costs of therapies while being able to better identify the most suitable patients for treatment. Physicians look to stratify their patients in order to identify the most appropriate treatment, and the addition of companion diagnostic tests is seen as an extra tool in the existing prognostic process.
This report focuses on the companion diagnostic testing markets in North America to identify unmet needs in the market, physician attitudes toward current companion diagnostic testing, and the future of companion diagnostic testing in the face of rapid technological advancement. The four major cancers covered in this report are breast cancer, colorectal cancer (CRC), non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and melanoma.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future companion diagnostics market outlook? What trends are affecting the market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that companion diagnostic test manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of companion diagnostic tests? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of test over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for companion diagnostics?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of companion diagnostic tests, what aspects of the technology are manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the companion diagnostic market?
– Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
– Annualized total market revenue by type of test, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and tests in development.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the companion diagnostics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
– “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Agilent Technologies (Dako)
Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/304512-companion-diagnostic-tests-in-oncology-north-america-analysis-and-market
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Sales of Companion Diagnostics
2.2 Unmet Needs
2.3 Future Outlook
2.4 What Do Physicians Think?
3.1 Companion Diagnostics Overview
3.3 Related Reports
4 Market Opportunities
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Barriers
4.3 Unmet Needs
5 Market Access
5.2 Regulatory Issues and Recalls
5.3 Reimbursement Trends
5.4 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships
6 Product Assessment
6.1 Technology Overview
6.1.2 In Situ Hybridization
6.1.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction
6.1.4 Next Generation Sequencing
6.2 Marketed Products
6.2.1 Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests
6.2.2 Colorectal Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests
6.2.3 Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Tests
6.2.4 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests
6.3 Pipeline Products
6.4 Clinical Trials
7 Competitive Assessment
7.1 Company Share Analysis
7.2 Trends in Corporate Strategy
7.3 Company Profiles
7.3.1 Abbott Laboratories
7.3.2 Agilent Technologies (Dako)
7.3.5 Leica Microsystems
7.3.6 Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
8 Testing Trends
8.1 Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests
8.2 Colorectal Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests
8.3 Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Tests
8.4 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests
9 Market Outlook
9.1 North America Overview
10.3 Report Methodology
10.4 About the Authors
10.5 About MediPoint
10.6 About GlobalData
10.7 Disclaimer1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Possible Companion Diagnostic Test Platform Technologies
Table 2: Regulatory Issues and Recalls, 2014-2016
Table 3: Mergers and Acquisitions, 2016
Table 4: Key Partnerships in 2016
Table 5: Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016
Table 6: CRC Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016
Table 7: Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016
Table 8: NSCLC Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016
Table 9: Companion Diagnostic Tests Pipeline, 2014
Table 10: Key Clinical Trials Utilizing Companion Diagnostic Tests Linked to Specific Drug Therapies
Table 11: Company Profile – Abbott Laboratories
Table 12: Abbott Laboratories Portfolio Assessment, 2016
Table 13: SWOT Analysis – Abbott Laboratories
Table 14: Company Profile – Agilent Technologies
Table 15: Agilent Technologies Portfolio Assessment, 2016
Table 16: SWOT Analysis – Agilent Technologies
Table 17: Company Profile – bioMérieux
Table 18: bioMérieux Portfolio Assessment, 2016
Table 19: SWOT Analysis – bioMérieux
Table 20: Company Profile – Illumina
Table 21: SWOT Analysis – Illumina
Table 22: Company Profile – Leica
Table 23: Leica Portfolio Assessment, 2016
Table 24: SWOT Analysis – Leica
Table 25: Company Profile – Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
Table 26: Life Technologies Portfolio Assessment, 2016
Table 27: SWOT Analysis – Life Technologies
Table 28: Company Profile – Qiagen
Table 29: Qiagen Portfolio Assessment, 2016
Table 30: SWOT Analysis – Qiagen
Table 31: Company Profile – Roche
Table 32: Roche Portfolio Assessment, 2016
Table 33: SWOT Analysis – Roche
Table 34: Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023
Table 35: CRC Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023
Table 36: Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023
Table 37: NSCLC Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023
Table 38: US Cancer Companion Diagnostic Test Market Value ($m), 2014-20231.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Reasons for Companion Diagnostic Test Failure in the SATURN trial
Figure 2: Female Breast Cancer Treatment Patterns by Stage, 2008
Figure 3: Colon Cancer Treatment Patterns by Stage, 2008
Figure 4: Lung Cancer Treatment Patterns by Stage, 2008
Figure 5: US Company Share Analysis, 2016
Figure 6: Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume, 2014-2023
Figure 7: CRC Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume, 2014-2023
Figure 8: Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume, 2014-2023
Figure 9: NSCLC Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume, 2014-2023
Figure 10: US Cancer Companion Diagnostic Test Market Value ($m), 2014-2023
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/304512-companion-diagnostic-tests-in-oncology-north-america-analysis-and-market
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=304512
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218