Clinical laboratory tests are an integral part of healthcare industry, aiding effective diagnosis of diseases. The tests conducted at diagnostic laboratories enable identification of the epidemiology of disease, the resultant abnormalities, level of progression (stage) of the disease, and imbalances in the physiology. With growing competition, clinical laboratories are providing additional services such as free-home pick-up of the blood and urine sample, sharing medical reports directly with the concerned physician, and regular updates/reminders for health check-up. The clinical test equipment manufacturers such as Quest Diagnostics, Inc. and Abbott Laboratories are constantly working on improving their laboratory products to shorten the duration of test and increase product efficiency. This enables effective management of clinical laboratories.
Request for Free Report Sample for more Professional and Technical Insights,
According to the United Nations 2015 World Population Prospects Report, the number of people aged 60 years and above is expected to grow by 56% to reach 1.4 billion by 2050. Aging increases the risk of infections and chronic disorders such as arthritis, atherosclerosis, cancer, liver diseases, and diabetes. This makes the geriatric population a key target group for diagnostic tests. Increasing health consciousness and awareness among people for regular-health check-ups for identifying signs of any disease have also increased number of visits to laboratories. Also, diagnostic laboratories are launching multiple health packages for routine health check-ups and encouraging the general population to perform routine health check-up at least once a year. Such initiatives from the clinical test service providers is also fueling the demand for clinical laboratory services.
This report segments the global clinical laboratory services market on the basis of test type and service provider. On the basis of test type, the global clinical laboratory services market is classified as clinical chemistry, medical microbiology & cytology, human & tumor genetics, and other esoteric tests. Service providers include clinic-based laboratories, hospital-based clinical laboratories, and standalone clinical laboratories.
Ask for a Discount on Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/87
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of clinical laboratory services in medical sector and provides market size (US$ million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) (%) for the forecast period (2016 – 2024), considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global clinical laboratory services market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Abbott Laboratories, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Labcorp), Bio-Reference Laboratories, ARUP Laboratories, Charles River Laboratories, Labco S.A., Genoptix Medical Laboratory, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Healthscope Ltd., Spectra Laboratories and Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion and marketing tactics
- The global clinical laboratory services market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, clinical laboratory equipment suppliers and distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in making decision through the various strategy matrices leveraged in analyzing the clinical laboratory services market
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154