HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 124 pages on title ‘Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
“”Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017″” is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Belgium and Luxembourg markets. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Cigars & Cigarillos volumes have continued their downward spiral since 2005 with both competition from other tobacco products and fewer opportunities to smoke affecting demand. Despite the recent fall in cigar and cigarillo sales across Belgium and Luxembourg, this combined market still registers relatively high rates of per capita consumption. As of 2015 per capita sales registered 34.7 pieces per annum, which is high by world standards. Both cigar and cigarillo sales are forecast to fall back significantly over the next ten years.
– The UEBL cigar and cigarillo market supports a number of companies, although recent events have served to concentrate the industry in fewer hands.
– The most recent of these was the acquisition of Verellen, then the number two in the market, by market leader Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG) in August 2014.
– As of 2015 the main contenders in the market were STG, Agio, and J Cortès.
– The UEBL market for cigars and cigarillos is in a period of long term decline and this is expected to continue throughout the forecast period.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Heintz van Landewyck
Tabacofina Vander Elst
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=304461
Table of Contents
UEBL: Tobacco Products Market, %, tons, 2005 & 2015
Tobacco Products Market, UEBL, tons, 2005-2016
Market size and structure
Cigars & Cigarillos Consumption,
Overall, Million Pieces, 2004-2016
Sales by Country, Million Pieces, 2006-2016
Per Capita Pieces Per Year, 2004-2016
Cigars & Cigarillos: Market Segmentation, 2005-2016
Total & Per Capita Consumption
Of Cigarillos, 2005-2016
Of Cigars, 2005-2016
Cigar & Cigarillo Sales by Pack Size, 2010
Production and trade
Production of Cigars & Cigarillos, 2004-2014
UEBL Imports of Cigars & Cigarillos, tons, 2004-2015
Belgium: Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Volume, Million of Pieces, %, 2015
Belgium: Imports by Country of Origin, Million of Pieces and Value (€ 000) , 2007-2015
Luxembourg: Imports by Country of
Origin, Top Countries, Volume, ‘000 of Pieces, %, 2015
Luxembourg: Cigar Imports by Country of Origin, ‘000 Pieces, and Value (€ 000), 2007-2015
Belgium: Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, Volume, Million Pieces, %, 2015
Belgium: Exports of Cigars & Cigarillos, Million Pieces and Value € 000, 2007-2015
Taxation and retail prices
Taxation Rates on Cigars & Cigarillos, Belgium, 1980-2016
EU: Cigars & Cigarillos, Tax Incidence Comparison, 2016
Scandinavian Tobacco Group: Retail Price List, July 2016….. View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/304461-cigars-and-cigarillos-in-belgium-and-luxembourg-2017
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/304461-cigars-and-cigarillos-in-belgium-and-luxembourg-2017
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218