Cholera – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Cholera – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Cholera (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Cholera is an acute infectious disease caused by a bacterium, Vibrio cholera, which results in a painless, watery diarrhea in humans. Symptoms of cholera can begin as soon as a few hours or as long as five days after infection. Often symptoms are mild. But sometimes they are very serious. Signs and symptoms of Cholera include rapid heart rate, loss of skin elasticity, low blood pressure, thirst, muscle cramps. If not treated, this can lead to shock and death in a matter of hours.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cholera – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cholera (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cholera (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cholera and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 5 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Cholera (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cholera (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cholera (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cholera (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Cholera (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cholera (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cholera (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cholera (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Cholera – Overview
Cholera – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Cholera – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Cholera – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Akthelia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co Ltd
MSD Wellcome Trust Hilleman Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Napo Pharmaceuticals Inc
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: