The technique of growing cells outside the human body itself is a significant advancement in scientific research. Cell culture technique has been around since mid-20th century and the field is continuously expanding into various areas of pharmaceutical research and development such as cancer and immunotherapy. Endeavor to improve the drug bioavailability and therapeutic efficacy has led to better research outcomes in cancer and health screening techniques. The ability to develop continuous cell lines has enabled mass production of desired organ cells for research and treatment benefits. Cell culture offers an excellent model system for studying the normal physiology and biochemistry, drug effects and drug screening. Being an exploratory research field, use of reagents, instruments and other consumables is very critical to support its advancements.
Request for Free Report Sample for more Professional and Technical Insights,
Increasing research on personalized therapies and stem cells is driving growth of the market for cell culture. Also, growing organ transplantation and biobanking of cells tissues and organs is driving growth of the market for cell culture instruments and consumables. According to the Global Observatory on Donation and Transplantation (GODT), around 119,873 organs were transplanted worldwide in 2014 (1.81% increase over 2013). The demand-supply gap of organ transplantation is a major problem faced globally. In the U.S. alone, nearly 118,652 patients are waiting for organ transplant (U.S. Department of Health & Human Service, 2017). Using cell culture technique to differentiate cells of liver, heart and nervous system would aid in the treatment of millions of such patients globally. Further, advent of 3D cell culture technique has enabled researchers to understand the body physiology and biological systems much better. Moreover, the spheroid formation and scaffold-based techniques are driving demand for 3D cell culture products.
This report segments the global cell culture market on the basis of products, applications, end user, and geography. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into consumables and instruments. The consumables market is categorized into media, sera, and reagents. The instruments market is categorized into culture systems, incubators, pipette, roller bottles, cryostorage equipment and biosafety cabinets. The end users segment comprises academic and research institutes and commercial pharma and biotech product manufacturers. For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global cell culture market is analyzed across key geographical regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Ask for a Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/116
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the cell culture products and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2016 – 2024, considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global cell culture market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, Corning, Inc., Sigma – Aldrich Corporation, VWR International, LLC, Merck KGAA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Eppendorf AG, Sartorius AG and Lonza Group AG
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, end user upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global cell culture market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, device manufacturers, distributors and suppliers for Cell Culture, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Various strategy matrices used in analyzing the cell culture market would provide stakeholders vital inputs to make strategic decisions accordingly
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154