Breast pump devices enable women to express breast milk and store it for later use. These are especially useful for working mothers nursing a newborn. Breast pumps gaining eligibility for reimbursement under the Affordable Care Act is a key trend promoting its adoption in the U.S. Working mothers usually prefer automatic electronic breast pumps. These automatic breast pumps have adjustable suction level and variable cycling time, which offers enhanced comfort to the use. Double pumps help reduce pumping time as they drain both breasts simultaneously and more effectively.
Request for Free Report Sample for more Professional and Technical Insights,
Increasing awareness and favorable reimbursement policies are augmenting market growth. Growing number of women in the workforce is a major factor driving demand for breast pumps. Electric breast pumps which can express more milk in a shorter time are most popular among consumers in developed economies such as the U.S. and countries in Western Europe. However, the device is not portable, which makes it rather cumbersome to use for women looking for an on-the-go solution.
This report segments the global breast pumps market on the basis of product design, technology and end user. On the basis of product design, the global breast pumps market is segmented as open system and closed system. The market is classified on the basis of technology as manual pumps, single-electric pumps, and double-electric pumps. On the basis of end user, the global breast pumps market is classified as homecare settings, hospitals, and maternity centers.
Ask for a Discount on Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/81
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of breast pumps and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) (%) for the forecast period (2016 – 2024), considering 2015 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global breast pumps market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Medela AG, Ameda Breastfeeding Solutions, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc., Hygeia Medical Group, Whittlestone, Inc., Bailey Medical, Energizer Personal Care, LLC (Playtex Baby), Jarden Corporation, Handi-Craft Company, and Mayborn Group Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion and marketing tactics
- The global breast pumps market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, breast pump manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the breast pumps market
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154