The global blood processing devices and consumables market was valued at US$ 27.8 billion in 2015, according to a new report. Increasing geriatric population and rising emphasis of leading companies on long-term partnerships with end users is expected to boost demand for blood processing devices and consumables over the forecast period (20162024).
Global Blood Processing Devices and Consumables Market, By Product Type (Devices, Consumables), and By Geography – Trends, Size, and Forecast from 2016 to 2024
Blood processing devices are an integral part of blood banks and diagnostic laboratories in order to maintain blood components in their actual form for storing and blood transfusion process. Alteration in the blood components may make it unusable. As blood is an integral requisite in stem cell therapy and organ transplant, demand for blood processing devices and consumables is directly proportional to number of surgical procedures, which is increasing rapidly.
Need for blood processing devices and consumables is projected to continue along an upward growth trajectory, owing to increasing number of blood banks and growing incidence of blood infection and blood disorders. Moreover, number of blood transfusion surgical procedures is increasing due to increasing incidence of immunodeficiency diseases. According to the 2016 World Health Organization (WHO) statistics, around 112.5 million units of donated blood are collected every year globally. WHO recommends implementation of a national blood policy to ensure maintaining quality (free from infection) of the blood collected. This in turn ensures consistent demand for blood processing devices and consumables globally.
This report segments the blood processing devices and consumables market on the basis of devices and consumables. On the basis of device type, the global blood processing devices and consumables market is analyzed for plasma freezers, blood bank refrigerators, lab refrigerators, lab freezers, ultra-low temperatures, shock freezers, grouping analyzers, warmers, hematocrit centrifuges and cell processors. Consumables include blood administration sets, blood bags, blood collection needles, blood collection tubes, slides, sedimentation tubes, slide stainer and blood grouping reagents among others.
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/511565
Key features of the study:
1. This report provides in-depth analysis of the blood processing devices and consumables industry and provides market size (US$ million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) (%) for the forecast period (2016 2024), considering 2015 as the base year
2. It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
3. This study also provides vital insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
4. It profiles leading players in the global blood processing devices and consumables market based on the following parameters company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
Check Discount on this report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/511565
5. Key companies covered as a part of this study include Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Roche Holdings AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Biomerieux SA, Immucor, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Macopharma SA, Grifols International, Haemonetics Corporation, and Thermogenesis Corporation
6. Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision with respect to manufacturing or research outsourcing, cost reduction opportunities, and operational strategies
7. The global blood processing devices and consumables market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, device manufacturers, consumable manufacturers, raw material suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
8. Stakeholders would greatly benefit from various strategy matrices used in analyzing the blood processing devices and consumables market, which would aid them in making effective decision
Ask for Discount @ https://marketreportscenter.com/buy-now?sku=CMIFEB231701
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. Market Reports Center’s team consistently works to update and extend our existing repository of market research reports by partnering with new publishers and adding their studies to our website.
Contact for more details: