The increasing incidence of infectious and non-communicable diseases is a major factor anticipated to propel the market growth during the forecast period. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2013, around 19.3 million people visited the physician’s clinic for infectious and parasitic diseases testing in the U.S. Moreover, according to International Diabetes Federation, 415 million people suffered from diabetes in 2014 and this number is expected to rise up to 642 million by 2040. Thus, the increasing incidence of accidents and trauma cases is another factor that drives the demand for blood collection products for therapeutic application.
The report “Blood Collection Market Analysis By Product (Needles And Syringes, Blood Collection Tubes [EDTA, Heparin, Serum-Separating, Plasma-Separating], Blood Bags), By Application (Diagnostics, Treatment), By End-Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/blood-collection-market
The increasing number of surgical procedures is an additional key factor contributing to the growth. The escalating number of accidental injury cases is expected to propel the demand for target market products for therapeutics application. According to the CDC, in the U.S, around 31.0 million patients visited emergency centers for unintentional injuries in 2014. Thus, the demand for blood collection products such as bags, needles, and syringes is growing at a high rate, which is expected to boost the growth during the forecast period.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/blood-collection-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- The needles and syringes segment was the largest grossing segment of the blood collection market in 2015 owing to the growing application of these devices in diagnosis and treatment of various disorders like diabetes and blood-related diseases
- The diagnostics application segment held the largest revenue share in 2015, owing to rising geriatric population and escalating prevalence of infectious & non-communicable diseases
- In 2015, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest share in the market due to an upsurge in the incidence of trauma & accidental cases along with growing number of surgical procedures
- North America held the largest share of the blood collection market in the year 2015. This region is estimated to uphold its dominance during the study period
- The presence of a highly developed healthcare infrastructure and advanced blood collection products is anticipated to boost the growth in North America during the forecast period
- Some of the key companies include Abbott Laboratories, NIPRO Medical Corp., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Terumo Corp., Medtronic, Qiagen, and FL MEDICAL s.r.l.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Services Outsourcing Market
The global biotechnology services outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 92.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Pharmaceutical industry has been adaptive of the function of outsourcing certain clinical and corporate functions as early as 2002. Among the services outsourced, clinical trial management and contract manufacturing were the forerunners. For instance, Johnson & Johnson was the first pharmaceutical company to outsource its applications development and maintenance (ADM).
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein Market
The global bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) market size is expected to reach over USD 644.6 million by 2024, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing incidence of spinal fusion, trauma, and small bone surgeries coupled with demand for faster bone recovery are the key drivers affirming growth of BMP market. Low back pain and spinal disc dislocation are some of the most common occupational hazards. Over 75% of such disorders require spinal surgery after noninvasive treatment options are unable to provide any relief. Minimally invasive surgery, shorter hospital stays, and fast recovery are common demands observed among patients. BMP has gained high acceptance among orthopedic surgeons in recent years owing to its ability to cater above mentioned benefits
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519