Biomarkers are novel diagnostic tools that provide intelligence to physician about disease progression and treatment effects. Advancement in understanding of human genome promotes its application in diagnosis of disease on molecular basis. Biomarker technology is evidencing increased application in disease diagnosis, drug development and formulation, diagnosis for exposure of certain harmful chemical and prognostic treatments. The global market for diagnostic biomarker is expected to reach about $30.6 billion in 2020, growing at CAGR of 16% from 2013 to 2020. Pharmaceutical companies, which are interested in introducing novel diagnostic solution are increasing partnership and collaboration with private laboratories, and educational institutes. The companies are also increasing their investments in research and development.
Disease diagnostic application remains the key area of application that is expected to reach 6.1 $billion in 2020. However, application of diagnostic biomarkers in forensics and molecular diagnostics is catching up quite significantly. Molecular diagnostics is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.6% from 2013 to 2020.
The key players in this market that are profiled in the report include: Roche Diagnostic Limited (Switzerland), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Abbott Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Aushon BioSystem Inc. (M.A.), Epistem Ltd (U.K.), G.E. Healthcare Inc.(U.K).
Ask For Discount on Report: https://goo.gl/fLGpqc
- Assessment and ranking the factors that favor the market growth and those factors which act as a hindrance for the growth of the market
- The market sizing and estimation period is from 2013 to 2020. Two historic years include 2011 and 2012
- The report identifies and analyses top investment pockets and top winning strategies for diagnostic biomarker market
- The report analyses the various strategies adopted by some of the key companies in the market
- The report tracks and analyses key innovations and patents for biomarkers in the last five years
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
DIAGNOSTIC BIOMARKER MARKET IS SEGMENTED AS FOLLOWS:
GLOBAL DIAGNOSTIC BIOMARKER MARKET, BY TYPES
- Biomarker of Exposure
- Biomarkers of Diseases
Request for Sample Report: https://goo.gl/8p7Hwh
GLOBAL DIAGNOSTIC BIOMARKER MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
- Risk Assessment
- Development of Molecular Diagnostic
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Drug Formulation
- Forensic Application
- Others (DNA Fingerprinting and Others)
GLOBAL DIAGNOSTIC BIOMARKER MARKET, BY SERVICES
- Sample Preparation
- Assay Development
- Biomarker Validation and Testing
- Other Services
GLOBAL DIAGNOSTIC BIOMARKER MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Row (Rest of World)
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Government & Private research institutes
- Academic institutes
- Medical device manufacturing companies
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452