Anthrax – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
Anthrax is a serious infectious disease caused by Bacillus anthracis. Signs and symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, loss of appetite, fever, severe, bloody diarrhea in the later stages of the disease, sore throat and difficulty swallowing. Risk factors include inject illegal drugs, handle animal skins and work in veterinary medicine, especially dealing with livestock.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Anthrax (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Anthrax (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Anthrax and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 5, 24 and 11 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Anthrax (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anthrax (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Anthrax (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Anthrax (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Anthrax (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Anthrax (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Anthrax (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anthrax (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Anthrax – Overview 7
Anthrax – Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 12
Products under Development by Companies 13
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 16
Anthrax – Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Target 17
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 19
Assessment by Route of Administration 21
Assessment by Molecule Type 23
Anthrax – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 25
Altimmune Inc 25
Aphios Corp 25
Aradigm Corp 26
ContraFect Corp 27
Crestone Inc 27
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: