The global 3D printing for medical sector market is projected to reach US$ 1,109.2 million by 2024 experiencing market growth at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2016 to 2024, according to a new report. 3D printing has revolutionized the way medical procedures are performed, medical training is provided, and cost-effective medical products are being developed. Improved clinical outcomes is attracting the medical community to explore various avenue of 3D printing in the medical sector.
Global 3D Printing for Medical Sector Market, By Technology (Electron Beam Melting, Laser Beam Melting, Droplet Deposition, and Photopolymerization), By Application (Tissue Engineering, Surgical Implants, Healthcare Wearable Devices), By End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Medical Devices Companies, Academic and Research Institutions), and By Geography – Trends and Forecast till 2024
3D printing is revolutionizing the healthcare industry by providing improved therapy outcomes and affordable medical devices. This technology is enabling manufacturers to produce small and delicate parts of an organ or medical device with a high accuracy, which is a very cumbersome task using current manufacturing capabilities. Companies such as EnvisionTEC, Inc., 3D Systems, Inc., Stratasys Inc., Materialise NV, and Organovo Holdings, Inc. are collaborating with each other or independent research organizations and institutes to speed-up the research activities in order to decrease the time to market (TTM).
3D printing offers various benefits such as pre-operative planning of medical procedures based on the 3D model, creating anatomical models for training, creating medical products at lower costs, and possibility of manufacturing medical devices of smaller form factors with higher precision. Increasing awareness about cost benefits offered by this technology has increased its usage in hospitals, dentists, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and medical clinics is propelling the market growth for 3D printing. Furthermore, growing demand for organ transplantation and funding from government and private Institution are analyzed be the major factors propelling growth of 3D printing application in the medical sector.
This report segments the global 3D printing for medical sector market on the basis of technology, application, and end user. On the basis of technology, the global 3D printing market is classified into electron beam melting, laser beam melting, droplet deposition and photopolymerization. Applications of 3D printing include tissue engineering, surgical implants, healthcare research and development (R&D), and others. 3D Printing technology is used for medical applications across pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, medical devices companies and academic and research institutions.
For Sample Copy, click here: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/511567
Key features of the study:
1. This report provides in-depth analysis of 3D printing in medical sector and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2016 2024), considering 2015 as the base year
2. It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
3. This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
4. It profiles leading players in the global 3D printing for medical sector market based on the following parameters company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies and future plans
Purchase Report @ https://marketreportscenter.com/buy-now?sku=CMIFEB231703
5. Key companies covered as a part of this study include 3T RPD, Ltd., EnvisionTEC, Inc., Arcam AB, 3D Systems, Inc., Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Renishaw plc, Stratasys Inc., Materialise NV, and Organovo Holdings, Inc.
6. Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion and marketing tactics
7. The global 3D printing for medical sector market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, 3D printing device manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
8. Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the 3D printing for medical sector market
Ask for Discount @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/511567
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. Market Reports Center’s team consistently works to update and extend our existing repository of market research reports by partnering with new publishers and adding their studies to our website.
Contact for more details: