Orbis Research Present’s Opium (Opioid) Addiction-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2017 And has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
“Opium (Opioid) Addiction-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016”, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturersacross the globe. A key objective of the Opium (Opioid) Addiction Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Opium (Opioid) Addiction to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline startegies. The Report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Opium (Opioid) Addiction. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/232273
- A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Opium (Opioid) Addiction.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Opium (Opioid) Addiction, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Opium (Opioid) Addiction with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Opium (Opioid) Addiction drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Opium (Opioid) Addiction drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Opium (Opioid) Addiction drugs.
- Coverage of Opium (Opioid) Addiction Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/232273 .
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Opium (Opioid) Addiction key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Opium (Opioid) Addiction.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Opium (Opioid) Addiction.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs forOpium (Opioid) Addictionand gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Opium (Opioid) Addiction.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.
Some Points Of TOC:
- Indication Overview
- Market Drugs Landscape
2.1 Marketed Drugs
2.2 Marketed Details of Drugs by Application Type
2.3 Marketed Details of Drugs (NDA) by Marketing Status
2.4 Marketed Details of Drugs by Patent Expiration Timeline
- Global API Manufacturers Assessment
3.1 API Manufacturers by United States Drug Master File (US DMF) Status
3.2 API Manufacturers by US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
3.3 API Manufacturers in Europe by Country
3.4 API Manufacturers in India by State
3.5 API Manufacturers in China by Province
3.6 Marketed Details of Approved Drugs by Geography
- Phase III Drugs Landscape
4.1 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment for Phase III Pipeline Drugs
4.2 API Manufacturers by US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
- Drugs Market Data and Forecasted Sales Figure-2018
- Marketed Drugs for Opium (Opioid) Addiction
6.1 Drug Name
6.1.1 Drug Description
6.1.2 Global Active Pharmaceutical Manufacturers for Drug
6.1.3 Approval Status of Drug
6.1.4 Patent and Exclusivity Details for Drug
6.1.5 Company Profile and Financials
- Phase III Drugs for Opium (Opioid) Addiction
7.1 Drug Name
7.1.1 Drug Description
7.1.2 United States Drug Master File (DMF)
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
For more information contact email@example.com