Epilepsy – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder characterized by the transmission of abnormal signals produced by a group of neurons in the brain which causes seizures. This leads to brief disruptions of the senses and short periods of unconsciousness or convulsions. Symptoms of epilepsy are repeated seizures, weakness, and anxiety, loss of consciousness and contraction, or jerking, of body muscles. Main causes of epilepsy include low oxygen during birth, head injuries that occur during birth or from accidents during youth or adulthood, brain tumors, genetic conditions that result in brain injury, such as tuberous sclerosis, infections such as meningitis or encephalitis, and stroke or any other type of damage to the brain.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/229523 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Epilepsy – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Epilepsy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 11, 15, 17, 2, 71, 10 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 20 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/epilepsy-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System)
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/229523 .
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aeolus Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc
Anavex Life Sciences Corp
Asklepios BioPharmaceutical Inc
Astellas Pharma Inc
Bial – Portela & Ca SA
Biscayne Pharmaceuticals Inc
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc
Eisai Co Ltd
GW Pharmaceuticals Plc
Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
INSYS Therapeutics Inc
INVENT Pharmaceuticals Inc
Johnson & Johnson
Knopp Biosciences LLC
Lead Discovery Center GmbH
Lipicard Technologies Ltd
Lotus Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Marathon Pharmaceuticals LLC
Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc
Mitochon Pharmaceuticals Inc
Monosol Rx LLC
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc
NeuroCycle Therapeutics GmbH
Neuron Biopharma SA
OPKO Health Inc
Ovid Therapeutics Inc
Promius Pharma LLC
PTC Therapeutics Inc
Sage Therapeutics Inc
SciFluor Life Sciences LLC
Serina Therapeutics Inc
SK Biopharmaceuticals Co Ltd
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Trillium Therapeutics Inc
Turing Pharmaceuticals AG
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc
Upsher-Smith Laboratories Inc
VistaGen Therapeutics Inc
Vitality Biopharma Inc
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc
XERIS Pharmaceuticals Inc
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org