The unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the top 300 distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their core laboratory, point-of-care and molecular diagnostics products to hospitals and laboratories right across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Get Sample PDF of this report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10533623
Top 300 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Market Report Target Market:
This report is essential for manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics products who wish to identify, evaluate and contact the 300 leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 300 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Complete Report of ‘The Top 300 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ available @ https://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-300-distributors-of-in-vitro-diagnostics-products-worldwide-10533623
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide but this comprehensive new report looks at all 300 of the top distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide – companies like:
– Inter Medico – founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in-vitro diagnostics. The Company has exclusive strategic alliances with world-class manufacturers including Abbott Molecular, Biokit, Cepheid, Dako, Grifols, Helena Laboratories, Immunodiagnostic Systems, Inova Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare and Trinity Biotech. Inter Medico’s products can be found in Canadian hospitals, reference laboratories, universities, and the biopharmaceutical industry.
– Triolab AS – founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. The Company represents many leading diagnostics products manufacturers and has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Have any query on this report, ask our expert @ https://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-300-distributors-of-in-vitro-diagnostics-products-worldwide-10533623
– Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. – founded in 2003, Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. is a young, dynamic company providing high quality, innovative and affordable products to scientists in molecular research and diagnostic laboratories throughout Southern Africa. The Company aims to be the leading supplier of reagents and instrumentation in Southern Africa, through partnerships with prestigious manufacturers e.g. altona Diagnostics GmbH, Amoy Diagnostics Co., Ltd., Asuragen Inc., Invivoscribe, MRC-Holland, Primerdesign Ltd., Qnostics Ltd. and Sacace Biotechnologies Srl.. Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. is led by Dermot Cox, Managing Director.
Some major information covered in this report are:
– Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia and New Zealand.
– Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
– Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
– BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers, to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology, to the Indian market.
Purchase a copy of this report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10533623
– For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialised in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
– Through its partnership with many international point-of-care manufacturers, Johannesburg headquartered, The Scientific Group supply a vast range of point-of-care tests to primary healthcare facilities in Africa.
– Representing more than ten international leading diagnostic companies, Onkogen Diagnostik Sistemler Ltd., is the leading company in molecular diagnostics in Turkey.
– Q Bioscience Co., Ltd. has been Abbott Molecular’s distributor in Thailand since 2009.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 300 Distributors Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’.
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
+1-408 520 9750