Where is the largest and fastest growing market for veterinary services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The veterinary services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The veterinary services market section of the report gives context. It compares the veterinary services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Veterinary Services Indicators Comparison, Pet Population across selected countries.
Request a sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/924352-veterinary-services-global-market-report-2017
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2 working weeks of order.
Markets covered: Animal Hospitals and Veterinary Clinics, Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services.
Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Companies mentioned: VCA (all based in the US), Benfield Pet Hospital, Greencross Vets (Australia), CVS Group (UK), The Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital, The Animal Medical Center and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Veterinary Services Indicators Comparison, Pet Population.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes
Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/924352-veterinary-services-global-market-report-2017
Table Of Contents
- Veterinary Services Market Characteristics
2. Veterinary Services Market Size and Growth
2.1 Historic Market Growth
2.1.1 Drivers of the Market
2.1.2 Restraints on the Market
2.2 Forecast Market Growth
2.2.1 Drivers of the Market
2.2.2 Restraints on the Market
3. Porters Five Force Model
3.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyer
3.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.4 Threat Of Substitutes
3.5 Industry Competition
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Veterinary Services Market Segmentation
5.1 Global Segmentation
5.2 Animal Hospitals
5.2.1 Market Characteristics
5.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.3 Veterinary Laboratory Testing Services
5.3.1 Market Characteristics
5.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies
6. Veterinary Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
6.1 Global Veterinary Services Market, 2016, By Region
6.2 Global Veterinary Services Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region
6.3 Veterinary Services Market, 2016, By Country
6.4 Veterinary Services Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country
7. Global Veterinary Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
7.1 Veterinary Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
7.2 Per Capita Average Veterinary Services Expenditure, Global
8. Veterinary Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
8.1 Veterinary Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country
8.2 Per Capita Average Veterinary Services Expenditure, By Country
8.3 Per Household Average Veterinary Services Expenditure, By Country
9. Veterinary Services Indicators Comparison
9.1 Pet Population By Country
9.2 Average Veterinary Services Revenue Per Pet Animal, By Country
10. Asia Veterinary Services Market
10.1.1 Asia Veterinary Services Market Overview
10.1.2 Asia Veterinary Services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.1.3 Asia Veterinary Services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.1.4 Asia Market Size By Segment
10.2 Asia Veterinary Services Market: Country Analysis
10.3 China Veterinary Services Market
10.3.1 China Veterinary Services Market Overview
10.3.2 China Veterinary Services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.3.3 China Veterinary Services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.3.4 China Market Size By Segment
10.3.5 China Average Veterinary Services Revenue Per Pet Animal, 2012-2020, USD($)
10.4 India Veterinary Services Market
10.4.1 India Veterinary Services Market Overview
10.4.2 India Veterinary Services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.4.3 India Veterinary Services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.4.4 India Market Size By Segment
10.4.5 India Average Veterinary Services Revenue Per Pet Animal, 2012-2020, USD($)
10.5 Japan Veterinary Services Market
10.5.1 Japan Veterinary Services Market Overview
10.5.2 Japan Veterinary Services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.5.3 Japan Veterinary Services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.5.4 Japan Market Size By Segment
10.5.5 Japan Average Veterinary Services Revenue Per Pet Animal, 2012-2020, USD($)
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)