According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Tuberculosis Diagnostics market is accounted for $2.12 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.12 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing cases of tuberculosis is one of the major factors responsible for high market growth. Furthermore, rising government initiatives, growing requirement of POC in healthcare and increasing geriatric population are some factors that are positively affecting the market. However, lack of awareness among the patients is hindering the market.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/tuberculosis-diagnostics-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Detection of Drug Resistance segment is anticipated to grow at a steady growth rate and exploitation of antibiotics contribute to the high prevalence of drug resistance. Asia Pacific is expected to witness a lucrative growth over the forecast period attributed to rapid proliferation of this disease across the region.
Some of the key players in this market include Hologic Corporation, Cepheid Inc., Siemens AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Hain Lifesciences GmBH, BioMérieux SA, F.Hoffmann-La Roche AG., Alere, Inc., Sanofi, QIAGEN and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184944 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184944 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org