Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Trends And Future Commercial Prospects Of Generic Drugs Market” to its huge collection of research reports.
GBI Research’s latest report “The Future of Generic Drugs and Strategies for Commercial Success” discusses trends in the global generic drugs market, and the evolving business strategies being adopted and leveraged by generic drug companies around the world. GBI Research conducted an extensive and targeted industry survey of experts from top global generic drug companies, to gather opinions on the trends and future commercial prospects of the generic drugs market. The findings from the survey and results from extensive data analysis and secondary research efforts have been triangulated with GBI’s own analytical views to provide an objective assessment that is comprehensive in outlook.
- What is the current value of the generic drugs market, and how will market dynamics change in the coming years?
- Will the US continue to dominate the market?
- Which therapy areas will witness the highest level of genericization in the next five years?
Drivers and restraints in the generics industry:
- What are the most important factors promoting generic drug usage at a global level?
- What are the most important factors hindering or delaying generic drug approvals?
- Will governments worldwide continue their efforts to promote generic drug usage?
- How will global demographic trends impact demand for generic drugs?
- Which emerging economies are the most promising for generic drugs companies?
- Are generic drugs still negatively perceived?
- How are pricing pressures and rising costs affecting generic drug manufacturers?
- Generic drugs pipeline for top small molecule drugs in the market:
- What will be the revenue impact for key small molecule drugs whose patents expire in the near future?
- Gain insightful analyses and understanding of market dynamics: This report comprehensively describes and assesses the most important factors driving and restraining the generic drugs market. It assesses pertinent commercial and regulatory aspects of the industry by combining survey results with proprietary in-house expertise and extensive secondary research efforts.
- Assess the generic drugs pipeline for top small molecule drugs in the market: Our study provides prospects for these drugs beyond their patent expiries, including potential generic competition, expected launch dates and revenue forecasts to 2021.
- Evaluate the strategies used by companies to promote generic drug usage: This report provides insights regarding the various commercial strategies being adopted and leveraged by generic drug companies to promote their therapies.