The Global Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Industry latest research report provides in-depth analysis of definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The report also consists of development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status of Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Industry.
Get a PDF Sample of the Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058384
Major Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market such as
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
- Headquartered in Medford,
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
but this major new report looks at all 100 Of The Top Companies.
Important Factors mentioned in this Report are:
- In the year 2014 EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18, 000 point-of-care analysers.
- The Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics is Marcel van Kasteel.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- The biggest privately owned company in Vitro diagnostic is Nova Biomedical Corporation which is located in United States. This company offers handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for ketone, lactate, glucose and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Browse more detail information about The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-point-of-care-instruments-tests-10058384
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ typically includes:
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
Order copy of report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10058384
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is ideal for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to recognise top potential customers.
this report is perfect for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to classify the important producers with the finest products.
4) Industry Associations:
The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is a valuable reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
Get Discount on The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10058384
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com