The Global market for Therapeutic vaccines is expected to reach US $4.82 billion by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around 33.6% from 2015 to 2020. Several new approaches are being developed in order to boost the immune response to the cancerous cells.These technical advancements are expected to add powerful new components to the standard cancer treatments.In the pipeline, therapeutic vaccines are also in development to treat infectious diseases such as the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), neurological disorders such as Alzheimers disease, autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis, and other conditions such as hypertension.
The Global Therapeutic Vaccines Market is segregated on the basis of Autoimmune Disease Vaccines (Type I Diabetes), Neurological Disease Vaccines (CAD106, ACC-001, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinsons Disease Vaccine and Other Disease Vaccines), Cancer Vaccines (TroVax, PR1 Peptide Vaccine, Multikine, CYT004-MelQbG10 etc..), and Infectious Disease Vaccines (HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, and Other Infectious Disease Vaccines) & Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific & Rest of the World).
The Favorable government funding for vaccine development, increasing investments by the companies Technological advancements, rising prevalence of disease are the major factors that are driving the market growth.
Huge capital expenditures and Stringent Regulatory policies are hindering the market growth.
What the report offers:
• Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
• Market analysis for the Global Therapeutic vaccines Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
• Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Therapeutic vaccines Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Key points in table of content
Review and Forecast Period Years
General Study Assumptions
Econometric Forecast Model
Current Market Scenario
Porter’s Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat of New Entrants
Threat of Substitute Products and Services
Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges (DROC) Analysis
Therapeutic Vaccines Market Segmentation
Autoimmune Disease Vaccines
Neurological Disease Vaccines
Infectious Disease Vaccines
Middle East and North Africa
Merger and Acquisition Analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
Merck Kgaa (Merck Serono)
Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
Future Outlook of the Market
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)