According to Stratistics MRC, Global Surgical Navigation Systems market is accounted for $0.48 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $0.96 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.3%. Rising elderly population, increasing demand for orthopaedic, trauma, neurological, and ENT surgeries are the major factors fueling the market. Moreover, technological advancements in surgical navigation systems and rising awareness are other factors favouring the market growth. However, high cost of surgical navigation systems is hampering the market.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/surgical-navigation-systems-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
North America accounted for the largest share in the market owing to advanced healthcare facilities. While, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising disposable incomes, supporting government initiatives and improving healthcare facilities. Neurosurgical navigation systems accounted for the largest share during the forecast period owing to increased demand for accuracy due to complexity involved in the surgery.
Some of the key players in Global Surgical Navigation systems market include Siemens Healthcare Corporation, Zimmer Holdings Inc., GE Healthcare Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG (Aesculap AG), Stryker Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Brainlab AG , Blue Belt Technologies, Medacta International SA, Claron Technology Inc, MAKO Group , SonoWand AS, Fiagon Na, OrthAlign Inc and Scopis GmbH.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184922 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184922 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com