Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding for Healthcare Market – provides a comprehensive analysis on emerging investment trends within the healthcare industry. Private equity (PE) and venture capital (VC) funds have been important participants in a wide range of industries for many decades – particularly the healthcare industry. They remain one of the few sources of funding for innovative start-up companies, which often bring disruptive technologies and life-saving medical interventions to the market.
The continued decline in R&D productivity is one of the most important challenges the healthcare industry is facing at a global level. Blockbuster therapies, for example, have become increasingly rare, and many drugs continue to face reimbursement challenges in key markets, resulting in declining revenues for companies.
Browse More Detail Information About Strategic Trends In Private Equity And Venture Capital Funding For Healthcare Market:
The report also includes forecasts for the outlook for PE and VC firms investing in the healthcare sector. VC investment in early-stage healthcare companies continues to decline, and has almost completely disappeared in certain countries. The report discusses new financing models that are emerging and replacing traditional VC financing models, including case studies showcasing recent success stories.
Strategic Trends In Private Equity And Venture Capital Funding For Healthcare Market Scope:
- How important are PE and VC funds to the future development of the healthcare industry?
- How does the venture-backed healthcare innovation model work?
- What have been the global trends in healthcare PE and VC over the last decade in terms of deal activity (volume) and value?
- Which geographical markets are attracting noteworthy healthcare investments from PE and VC firms, and which will drive investments in the future?
- Which therapy areas attracted the most PE and VC investments by value in the last two years and what are the reasons for these trends?
- How much capital did the top healthcare PE and VC deals raise in 2015, and which investment and healthcare companies were involved?
- What are the new financing models being adopted by early-stage healthcare companies in the face of the declining availability of VC funds?
- How did the 2008 global financial crisis affect VC and PE investments in healthcare, in both the short and longer term?
- How is the healthcare industry performing compared with other industry sectors in terms of attracting VC investments in the US?
- What are the risks if investments in the healthcare industry decrease significantly?
- How are VC firms likely to react to increasing competition in the healthcare sector in the coming years?
- What specific factors will continue to drive investment in the healthcare industry in the coming years?
Get a PDF Sample ofStrategic Trends In Private Equity And Venture Capital Funding For Healthcare Market:
Reasons to Purchase:
Healthcare report will allow clients to have an understanding about market opportunities and competitive analysis and forecast on the women’s healthcare industry. Interested clients will get a view on how therapies are developing for changing conditions and all the key factors that play together to affect or improve women’s health.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10464328
Detailed TOC of Strategic Trends In Private Equity And Venture Capital Funding For Healthcare Market – Assessing the Need for a Targeted and Specialized Approach
Table 1: Main Differences and Similarities between Private Equity and Venture Capital Companies 8
Table 2: Types of Private Equity Firms Typically Operating in the Healthcare Industry 12
Table 3: Top 10 Healthcare Private Equity Deals in 2015 18
Table 4: Top 10 Healthcare Venture Capital Deals in 2015 19
Table 5: Emerging Sources of Funding for Early-Stage Healthcare Companies 21
Table 6: Venture Capital Investment in the US Life Sciences Industry, 2006-2015 ($m) 27
Table 7: Top 10 Healthcare IPOs in 2015 32
Table 8: Axovant Product Pipeline 33
Table 9: NantKwest Product Pipeline 34
Table 10: Adaptimmune Therapeutics Product Pipeline 35
Table 11: Spark Therapeutics Product Pipeline 36
Table 12: Aimmune Therapeutics Product Pipeline 37
Get Discount onStrategic Trends In Private Equity And Venture Capital Funding For Healthcare Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
+1-408 520 9750