“Major Depressive Disorder – Japan Drug Forecast and Market Assessment to 2025” The Report covers current Industries Trends, Worldwide Analysis, Global Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Major depressive disorder (MDD) is one of the most common psychiatric diseases worldwide. It is characterized by single or recurrent major depressive episodes (MDEs), where patients can typically experience periods of depressed mood, loss of energy, abnormal cognition, anxiety and suicidal ideation. Similar to other neuropsychiatric disorders, MDD has a multifaceted and varied etiology, and remains poorly understood. The MDD market is crowded and competitive, with more than 30 products available for the treatment of patients, the majority of which are now available as inexpensive generics. The MDD market is therefore in a dynamic phase where patent expiries for historically top-selling products such as Eli Lillys Cymbalta and Otsuka/BMS Abilify have occurred, and recent launches of Lundbeck/Takedas Trintellix and Otsuka/Lundbecks Rexulti will be a significant driver of growth in the 7MM. Growth in the MDD market is also expected to be driven by the potential introduction of six promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, all of which are directed towards treatment-resistant patients, a significant unmet need.
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=943643
GlobalData estimated that MDD drug sales in Japan during 2015 reached $315.0m, making it the second largest single market in the 7MM. GlobalData estimates that the Japanese MDD market will be turbulent during the forecast period with important patent losses occurring, such as Otsuka/BMS Abilify, Eli Lillys Cymbalta, and Lundbeck/Allergans Lexapro. Effexor will see the highest growth rate of any drug in the Japanese MDD market over the 10-year forecast.
– Overview of MDD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2015-2025.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan MDD market.
* Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MDD.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in Japan.