“Seasonal Influenza Vaccines – Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025” The Report covers current Industries Trends, Worldwide Analysis, Global Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Influenza, often referred to as the flu, is an acute infection caused by one of the three closely related viruses, designated as influenza Type A, B, and C. The infections rapid onset and potential for high morbidity and mortality, particularly in high-risk patient populations such as the elderly and young children, make prompt and effective treatment with antiviral medication very difficult. For these reasons, prophylactic vaccination is the preferred intervention for seasonal influenza.
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=943639
The projected drivers for growth of the Japanese influenza vaccine market include the entrance of large multinational firms into the marketplace, a government commitment to educating the populace about the importance of preventative medicine (including vaccination), and growth of the elderly population.
– Overview of Seasonal Influenza Vaccines including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2015-2025.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan Seasonal Influenza Vaccines market.
* Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in Japan.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 12
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 12
3 Disease Overview 13
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 13
3.1.1 Etiology 13
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 18
3.1.3 Symptoms and Prognosis 19
4 Disease Management 21
4.1 Seasonal Influenza Immunization Policy 21
4.1.1 Immunization Recommendations and Most Frequently Administered Seasonal Influenza Vaccines 22
4.2 Japan 24
4.2.1 Influenza Immunization Recommendations and Policies 25
4.2.2 Clinical Practice 27
5 Competitive Assessment 30
5.1 Overview 30
5.2 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Inactivated Vaccines 32
5.2.1 Fluzone Quadrivalent 32
5.2.2 Fluzone High-Dose 38
5.2.3 Fluzone Intradermal 45
5.2.4 Vaxigrip 53
5.2.5 Fluarix Tetra 59
5.2.6 Fluvirin 66
5.2.7 Afluria 71
5.2.8 Agrippal 77
5.3 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Inactivated Vaccines (Adjuvanted) 81
5.3.1 Fluad 81
5.4 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Live-Attenuated Vaccines 88
5.4.1 FluMist Quadrivalent 88
5.5 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Cell Cultured Vaccines 96
5.5.1 Flublok 96
5.5.2 Flucelvax 103
5.6 Other Seasonal Influenza Vaccines 110
5.6.1 Influvac 110