The Powered Surgical Instruments Market witnessed considerable growth, primarily due to then rising volume of surgical procedures performed, growth in aging population, and high prevalence of chronic disorders across the globe. Innovative technological advancements in powered surgical instruments are also propelling market growth.
The report ” Powered Surgical Instruments Market by Power Source (Electric, Battery, Pneumatic) By Product (Drill, Saw, Stapler, Reamer, Battery, Console, Cables, Blade, Burr, Cart) By Application (Orthopedic, Ent, Oral, Thoracic, Neurology) – Global Forecast to 2020 “, analyses and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the emerging nations.
In this report, the global powered surgical instruments market is segmented by power source, product, and application. The market, by power source, is segmented into electric instruments, battery-powered, and pneumatic instruments. By product, the market covers the handpieces; power source and control; and accessories segments. The handpieces market is further subdivided into drills, saws, reamers, staplers, shavers, wire/pin drivers, and others. Moreover, the power source and control is divided into electrosurgical units, batteries, electric consoles, and pneumatic regulators.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Powered Surgical Instruments Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10153031
Powered Surgical Instruments Market Drivers
- Rapid growth in aging population
- Growing adoption and acceptance of arthroscopy & minimally invasive procedures
- Technological innovations such as surgical robotics
Powered Surgical Instruments Market Restraints
- Imposition of the Medical Device Excise Tax in the U.S.
- Reimbursement challenges introduced by the Affordable Care Act
Powered Surgical Instruments Market Opportunities
- Medical tourism providing growth opportunities in developing economies
- Expansion and market penetration opportunities in emerging economies
Powered Surgical Instruments Market Challenges
- Inadequate quality assurance standards in developing economies
- Lack of trained professionals
Request sample PDF Powered Surgical Instruments Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10153031
Major players in the powered surgical instruments market are
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- CONMED Corporation (U.S.)
- Covidien Plc (Ireland)
- Johnson & Johnson (U.S.)
- Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S.)
- Smith & Nephew (U.K.)
- Zimmer Holdings (U.S.)
The accessories market is subdivided into surgical accessories, electrical accessories, and other accessories. Furthermore, on the basis of application, the market is classified into orthopedic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, ENT surgery, neurosurgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and cardiothoracic surgery.
The global powered surgical instruments market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period of 2015–2020. The market is mainly driven by the growth in aging population and rising healthcare spending globally. However, the need for highly specialized technical knowledge and skills, and the continued pressure to reduce healthcare costs are hampering the growth of the market to a certain extent.
In 2014, Stryker Corporation (U.S.) was the leading players, accounting for around 30% of the global powered surgical instruments market. Stryker Corporation has a diversified product portfolio that includes a wide range of powered surgical products, including large bone, small bone, and high-speed powered surgical instruments and accessories. The company has extensive experience in this market, and a strong geographical presence with business operations in several geographies across the globe, including Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (Market Penetration, Product Development/Innovation, Market Development, Market Diversification, and Competitive Assessment) for reaping greater market share.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10153031
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the powered surgical instruments market. The report analyses the powered surgical instruments market by power source, products, and application across all regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the powered surgical instruments market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by technique, application, indication and geography.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the powered surgical instruments market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analysis of leading players in the powered surgical instruments market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org