The value of the RA market in the APAC region amounted to an estimated $5.6 billion in 2014 and is expected to register a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.3% to reach $6.9 billion by 2021. The key drivers for growth in the APAC market include: the increasing prevalent population and the anticipated market launch of promising pipeline candidates. The late-stage pipeline which has a potential to stimulate growth during the forecast period include interleukin (IL)-6 inhibitors Sanofi/Regenerons sarilumab, Johnson & Johnson/GlaxoSmithKlines [J&J/GSKs] sirukumab, small molecules (four janus kinase [JAK] inhibitors: Eli Lilly/Incytes baricitinib, Loss of patent exclusitivity of major second-line biologic anti-TNF during such as Enbrel, Remicade and Humira by the end of the forecast period is the major barrier for growth in the RA market size in the APAC markets. Preference for less expensive alternatives to branded medicines, such as biosimilars and other alternate therapies is another major barrier in cost-conscious APAC markets, India and China.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/245543
Scope of Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapeutics Market:
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, drug types available and pipeline and market forecasts for RA. It covers and includes –
– A brief introduction to RA, including the diseases pathophysiology, risk factors, diagnosis and an overview of pharmacotherapy and treatment algorithms.
– In-depth analysis of the drug combinations used in the treatment of RA, including analyses of their safety, efficacy, and place in the disease treatment algorithm, as well as a heat map comparing the drug combinations in terms of safety and efficacy
– A comprehensive review of the pipeline for OC therapies, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that have the potential to enter the market in the forecast period; the pipeline is analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, molecule type and molecular target, and route of administration
– Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by phase, molecule type, trial size, and trial duration, and program failure rate analyses for each molecule type and mechanism of action
– Multi-scenario forecast market data to 2021, taking into account how it will be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs, and the changes in disease epidemiology across the APAC markets
– Discussion of the drivers and barriers for market growth
– In-depth analysis of licensing and co-development deals involving drugs indicated in RA, including an outline of the key deals
Ask for Discount Before Buy: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/245543
Reasons to buy
Primarily, the report will allow clients to gain a strong understanding of RA, helping to identify and clarify market opportunities and the competitive environment. It will also allow you to –
– Understand the RA pipeline and the key trends in the current product development landscape
– Observe detailed profiles for the promising pipeline products, including revenue forecasts, and gain an insight into how they are likely to compete in the market, and what their main competitors will be
– Follow the trends in RA clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages and assess the potential risk of future developmental programs for RA therapeutics, depending on the mechanism of action, by considering the recorded clinical trial failure rates
– Observe the potential growth patterns expected for the RA market over the forecast period, and identify which countries are expected to make the biggest contribution to this growth.