Mechanical ventilators dominate the ventilation devices market, due to their effective functionalities and advanced features.
Growth in the respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market will be driven primarily by aging populations, increasing number of ICU admissions, technological innovation, favorable government healthcare policy, and rising popularity of non-invasive ventilators.
The new technologies of ventilators, including closed-loop modes, automated weaning features, and smart alarm systems, continue to improve patient outcomes, ease of use, and efficiency.
Dräger and Maquet are leaders in the market, followed by Medtronic and Hamilton. Other companies include Air Liquide, Ambu, CareFusion, Fisher & Paykel, GE, Philips, ResMed, and Smiths.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends and events are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies such as personalized ventilation fulfill these unmet needs?
– How will regulatory changes affect the market? When are new devices expected to commercialize?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global respiratory ventilation devices market?
– Driven by aging populations, an increasing number of ICU admissions, and expanding demand for respiratory devices in emerging countries, the global respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market is expanding at a stable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2%.
– Critical care ventilators dominate the market, whereas the markets for neonatal/pediatric ventilators, and transport ventilators are growing steadily.
– The NA is the largest market, owing to a large number of ICU beds and user adoption of new technology. Emerging economies demonstrate stronger growth than global averages.
– Dräger and Maquet became market leaders by offering a variety of products with extensive feature sets. Other companies have remained innovative in order to compete with the larger manufacturers.
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed respiratory ventilators and resuscitators and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different respiratory ventilators and resuscitators.
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2014-2023.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market from 2014-2023.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Catalyst 15
2.2 Technology Overview 16
2.2.1 Ventilators 16
2.2.2 Resuscitators 18
3 Market Access 20
3.1 Regulatory 20
3.2 Recalls and Product Safety Issues 22
3.3 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships 24
4 Unmet Needs 26
4.1 Product Safety 26
4.2 Technology Innovation 27
4.3 Ease of Use 28
4.4 Alarm Management 29
4.5 Training and Education 30
5 Competitive Assessment 31
5.1 Major Players 31
5.1.1 Air Liquide S.A. 31
5.1.2 Ambu A/S 32
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: