Health information exchange (HIE) involves the sharing of health-related information electronically among healthcare stakeholders. It enables collaboration between healthcare stakeholders, reduces administrative tasks, and provides greater transparency in the healthcare field, thus enhancing the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare delivery.
The report “Health Information Exchange Market by Set Up Type (Public, Private), Type (Pull, Push), Implementation Model (Federated, Hybrid), Application (Web Portal, Secure Messaging), Solution Type (Portal, Platform Centric), & End Users – Global Forecast to 2020“, analyses and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the emerging nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned inHealth Information Exchange Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10159736
Key Drivers of Health Information Exchange Market are
- Strong government support and initiatives
- Increased measures to improve healthcare quality and care coordination likely to trigger HIE adoption
- Need to curtail healthcare costs
Restraints of Health Information Exchange Market
- Data privacy and security concerns
- Requirement of significant infrastructural investments coupled with low ROI
Opportunity Health Information Exchange Market
- Growing usage of EHR solutions
Download Request Sample PDF ofHealth Information Exchange Market@
Key Players of Health Information Exchange Market
- Cerner Corporation (U.S.)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.)
- RelayHealth Corporation (U.S.)
- eClinicalWorks (U.S.)
- Covisint Corporation (U.S.)
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC (U.S.)
- Infor, Inc. (U.S.)
- Optum, Inc. (U.S.)
- Medicity, Inc. (U.S.)
- Epic Corporation Inc. (U.S.)
- Orion Health (New Zealand)
are some of the key players in the global health information exchange market.
The health information exchange market is expected to reach USD 1,545.0 million by 2020 from USD 990.6 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 9.3%. Factors such as federal mandates like Meaningful Use, growing patient-centric approach in healthcare delivery, increasing EHR adoption rate, and reduction in healthcare costs are driving the health information exchange market. However, data security & privacy concerns and requirement of infrastructural investments to support health information exchange are restraining the growth of this market, to a certain extent.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Ask for Discount onHealth Information Exchange Market Report at
North America accounted for the largest share of the global health information exchange market in 2015, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The large share of the North American market is attributed to mandates like Meaningful Use, increasing number of accountable care organizations and increasing adoption of HIE in hospitals. Canada’s efforts to enhance healthcare delivery, and digital health measures in Canada.
Major players in the market are focusing on various strategies such as product deployments; agreements, alliances, collaborations, and partnerships; new product launches (including product enhancements and product integration); acquisitions; expansions; and other strategies (divestment, accreditation, funding, and spin-off), to establish a strong foothold in the global health information exchange market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the solutions offered by the top players in the health information exchange market. The report analyzes the health information exchange market, by type, setup type, solution, implementation model, application, and end user
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research and development activities and new product launches in the health information exchange market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for health information exchange across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the health information exchange market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the health information exchange market
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample, Discount), Ask us @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10159736
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org