“QuantuMDx Group Ltd – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2017 Update” The Report covers current Industries Trends, Worldwide Analysis, Global Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
QuantuMDx Group Ltd (QuantuMDx) is a biotechnology company that develops hand held and portable diagnostic, genomic sequencing and proteomic platforms. The companys product include Q-POC is a handheld DNA analyzer that provides an accurate molecular diagnostic results. It develops assays for diagnosis and drug susceptibility testing of infectious diseases, and companion diagnostics assays and tumour profiling. QuantuMDx also develops technologies such as Q-PREP, Q-AMP, Q-DETECT and Q-SEQ. The companys devices are built using a range of complex technologies such as nanowires, microfluidic technologies and molecular biology technology. It transforms molecular diagnostics with the development of leapfrog technologies for use under the tree and in clinics, pharmacies, hospitals and labs. The company has operations in the US and Singapore. QuantuMDx is headquartered in Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK.
Get Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=955004
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company QuantuMDx Group Ltd
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
** Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio