The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
“Psoriatic Arthritis -API Insights, 2017” Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Psoriatic Arthritis. It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information. The research analysis also presents the global sales data till 2016.
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing ‘Process Validation: General Principles and Practices’. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Psoriatic Arthritis.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Psoriatic Arthritis, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Psoriatic Arthritis with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Psoriatic Arthritis drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Psoriatic Arthritis drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
Request PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/211002
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Psoriatic Arthritis key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Key players in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Psoriatic Arthritis.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Psoriatic Arthritis and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Buy Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/211002
List of Tables:
- Psoriatic Arthritis Therapeutic Market, US, Marketed Drugs by Application Type, 2017
- Psoriatic Arthritis Therapeutic Market, US, Marketed Drugs by Marketing Status, 2017
- Psoriatic Arthritis Therapeutic Market, US, (Year), 2017
- Psoriatic Arthritis Marketed Drugs, API Manufacturers by US DMF Status, 2017
- Psoriatic Arthritis Marketed Drugs, US DMF Status Drug Specific (Number), 2017
- Psoriatic Arthritis Therapeutic Market, Global Sales (in million USD), 2017
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019