“Post-Operative Pain -API Insights, 2017” Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Post-Operative Pain. It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information. The research analysis also presents the global sales data till 2016.
Browse Report Details at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/post-operative-pain-api-insights-2017
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing ‘Process Validation: General Principles and Practices’. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts. Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Request PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/211200
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Scope of Report:
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Post-Operative Pain.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Post-Operative Pain, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Post-Operative Pain with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Post-Operative Pain drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Post-Operative Pain drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Post-Operative Pain key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Key players in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Post-Operative Pain.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Post-Operative Pain and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Buy the Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/211200
List of Figures:
- Post-Operative Pain Therapeutic Market, US, Marketed Drugs by Application Type (%), 2017
- Post-Operative Pain Therapeutic Market, US, Marketed Drugs by Marketing Status (%), 2017
- Post-Operative Pain Therapeutic Market, US, (Year), 2017
- Post-Operative Pain Marketed Drugs, API Manufacturers by US DMF Status (%), 2017
- Post-Operative Pain Marketed Drugs, US DMF Status Drug Specific (Number), 2017
- Post-Operative Pain Therapeutic Market, Global Sales (in million USD), 2017
- Post-Operative Pain Marketed Drugs, Patent/Exclusivity Expiry (Year), 2017
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019