The point of care tests refers to the diagnostic procedures which are conducted outside of the laboratories. Point of care diagnostic procedures are carried out by various point of care diagnostics devices which are used to test cholesterol and glucose levels, enzyme analysis, drugs of abuse testing, diagnosis of infectious diseases and pregnancy testing. In addition, cardiac markers, fecal occult blood tests and blood gases tests can also be performed by using point of care diagnostic devices.
Request for Sample Copy of Report @ https://goo.gl/zQkZ2E
The global point of care diagnostics market size is expected to reach $43,336 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2022. Rising prevalence of various chronic and infectious diseases such as cardiac diseases, hepatitis, cancer, gastrointestinal, respiratory, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) play a pivotal role in the growth of the global point of care diagnostics market. Moreover, changes in life style patterns also cause several medical conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity, which fuels demand for point of care diagnostic procedures for their diagnosis & monitoring. Stringent government regulations and reimbursement issues for the point of care devices may hamper the growth of the market.
The world point of care diagnostics market is segmented based on product, end user, mode of prescription and geography. Based on product, the world point of care diagnostics market is further segmented into glucose monitoring kits; infectious disease testing kits; pregnancy and fertility testing kits; hematology testing kits, cardiometabolic monitoring kits, urinalysis testing kits, coagulation monitoring kits, tumor/cancer markers testing kits, cholesterol test strips, drugs of abuse testing kits, fecal occult testing kits and others (calcium assay kits and immunohistochemistry kits. The infectious disease testing kits are further categorized into hepatitis testing kits, HIV testing kits, respiratory infections testing kits, influenza testing kits, healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) testing kits, sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs) testing kits and others (topical diseases testing kits and nerve conduction study kits). The cardiometabolic monitoring kits segment is further sub-divided into cardiac markers kits, HbA1c testing kits, electrolytes testing kits and among others.
Inquire here about the Report @ https://goo.gl/JHi709
Based on end user, the world point of care diagnostics market is segmented into professional diagnostic centers, research laboratories, home and others (medical universities, not-for-profit organizations and nursing homes). The professional diagnostic centers segment is further categorized into hospitals/critical care centers, outpatient healthcare settings, and ambulatory care settings. Based on the mode of prescription, the world point of care diagnostics market is segmented into prescription-based point of care diagnostic devices and over-the-counter (OTC) based point of care diagnostic devices market. Geographically, the market is segmented across four major regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The point of care diagnostics market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the below key players operating in this market.
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Siemens AG, F.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Sinocare Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sysmex Corporation
- Nova Biomedical
- Danaher Corporation
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- BioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world point of care diagnostics industry with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The point of care diagnostics market report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the world point of care diagnostics market, by product, helps in understanding the various types of devices used in the diagnosis of various diseases.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographic regions.
- Key market players within the point of care diagnostics market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global point of care diagnostics market.
For Report Customization @ https://goo.gl/J3QE3o
Key market segments
The world point of care diagnostics market is segmented into product, end user, mode of prescription and geography.
MARKET BY PRODUCT
- Glucose monitoring kits
- Infectious disease testing kits
- Hepatitis testing kits
- HIV testing kits
- Respiratory infections testing kits
- Influenza testing kits
- Healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) testing kits
- Sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs) testing kits
- Pregnancy and fertility testing kits
- Pregnancy testing kits
- Fertility Testing Kits
- Hematology testing kits
- Cardiometabolic monitoring kits
- Cardiac Markers Kits
- HbA1c Testing Kits
- Electrolytes Testing Kits
- Urinalysis Testing Kits
- Coagulation Monitoring Kits
- Tumor/Cancer Markers Testing Kits
- Cholesterol Test Strips
- Drugs of Abuse Testing Kits
- Fecal Occult Testing Kits
MARKET BY END USER
- Professional diagnostic centers
- Hospitals/critical care centers
- Outpatient healthcare Setting
- Ambulatory care settings
- Research laboratories
- Others (medical universities, not-for-profit organizations and among others)
MARKET BY MODE OF PRESCRIPTION
- Prescription based point of care diagnostic devices
- Over-the-counter (OTC) based point of care diagnostic devices
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
For Complete Analysis & Purchase Enquire on @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/22727
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct : + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452