“PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors – Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017”, report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this Mechanism of action. Key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the marketed and pipeline drugs that fall under PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/209347 .
This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors mechanism of action dealing with around 20+ active pipeline drugs. Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details. the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration. The report also covers the information for 20+ active companies involved in the therapeutic development of the products.
• The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for PD and PD-L1 inhibitors
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/209347 .
Reasons to Buy :
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Complete MOA intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
Some Points From List Of Tables:
Table 1: Marketed and Pipeline drugs forPD-1 and PD-L1 Drugs, 2017
Table 2: PD-1 Marketed Drugs, 2017
Table 3: Sales of Marketed drugs, 2017
Table 4: Details of patent expiry of marketed molecules, 2017
Table 5: Merck’s drug- Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) Partners for Combination Therapies
Table 6:Bristol Myers Squibb’s drug-Opdivo (nivolumab) Partners for Combination Therapies
Table 7: Roche’s drug-Atezolizumab (MPDL-3280A) Partners for Combination Therapies
Table 8: Number of Products Under Development for PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors Drugs, 2017
Table 9: ComparativeTable forPD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors Drugs, 2017
Table 10: Number of Products under Development by Companies, 2017
Table 11: Last Stage Products (Phase III and Filed),2017
Table 12: Mid Stage Products (Phase II), 2017
Table 13: Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND), 2017
Table 14: Pre-Clinical and Discovery Products, 2017
Table 15: Number of Products by Product Type for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors, 2017
Table 16: Number of Monotherapy Products for PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors, 2017
Table 17:Number of Combination therapy Products forPD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors, 2017
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
For more information contact email@example.com