The European Neuromodulation market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% from 2014 to 2019. In 2014, Germany commanded a larger share of around 27.2% of the European neuromodulation market, followed by France. Increasing incidences of peripheral nerve injuries and neurological disorders, technological developments in nerve repair, and favorable reimbursement policies are expected to drive the market growth in this region. However, lacks of surgeons and patient awareness have an adverse effect on the neuromodulation market.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Neuromodulation Devices Market at – http://www.absolutereports.com/10154819
Neuromodulation Devices Industry report, the European neuromodulation market is broadly classified on the basis of procedure type and modality. The procedure segment is classified into internal stimulation and external stimulation. Based on modalities, the neuromodulation market is categorized into spinal cord stimulation, deep brain stimulation, vagus, nerve stimulation, sacral nerve stimulation, gastric electric stimulation, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Geographically, the Neuromodulation Devices Market is divided into six countries, namely Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, and the RoW. Germany commanded the largest share of 27.2% of the European neuromodulation market in 2014, followed by France. The market in Germany is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period.
Neuromodulation is one of the largest and fastest-growing segments of the global medical devices market. The number of novel neuromodulation devices approved by the FDA grew 35% in 2007, promising new neuromodulation therapies for diverse disorders such as migraine, obesity, obsessive compulsive disorder, and depression. Advances in neuromodulation therapies are multi-disciplinary, requiring the close collaboration of neuroscientists, engineers, and clinicians to reach fruition.
Get PDF Sample @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10154819
The Neuromodulation Devices Market report has profiled the leading players in this market along with their developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the European neuromodulation market. Boston Scientific (U.S.), Cyberonics (U.S), Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.), Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson) (U.S.), and St. Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Neuromodulation Devices Market Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the European Neuromodulation market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
Ask for Discount @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10154819
The Neuromodulation Devices Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the European neuromodulation market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for neuromodulation across geographies and exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the neuromodulation market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Epidemiology Data: The incidences and patient pool of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, epilepsy and stroke, and disease progression.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the neuromodulation market.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org