ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on “Need And Demand For Better Treatments In Gastrointestinal Drug Global Market: Key Trends, Analysis, Size, Volume, Share, Growth and Forecast To 2017 – 2022”.
Disease and disorders involving the gastrointestinal system are among the most common conditions encountered worldwide, and many of them can have a significant impact on quality of life. The direct and indirect socio-economic burden associated with gastrointestinal disorders is profound. The direct costs of medical consultations and treatments in the US for gastroesophageal reflux disease alone are estimated to amount to $9.3 billion, while the indirect costs due to absenteeism and impairment in work performance total $75 billion (Chait, 2010).
There are 937 gastrointestinal pipeline products in active development, of which small molecules and biologics account for 53% and 38%, respectively.
- Which molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- How do the key indications differ in terms of molecule type?
- How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
- What mechanisms of action are most common for pipeline drugs?
- Which products will be the biggest drivers for market growth?
- Will the current market leaders retain their dominance over the forecast period, and how is their revenue share of the gastrointestinal market set to change?
- What CAGR will these companies register in the forecast period?
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
- Visualize the composition of the gastrointestinal market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Analyze the gastrointestinal pipeline, stratifying it by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target and providing a granular breakdown across key indications.
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenue for the gastrointestinal market globally and across the key players and product types.