Increasing requirement for life sciences companies to comply with regulatory demands has further promoted the incorporation of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) as it helps professionals understand and fulfill the complex regulatory obligations. Furthermore, demand for cost-efficient workflow management systems is anticipated to drive the growth over the forecast period. Rising adoption of LIMS solutions by biobanks coupled with the increasing demand for integrated healthcare solutions is the key contributing factor for the growth of the laboratory informatics market over the forecast period. In addition, growing awareness levels amongst the end-use segments and technological evolution of LIMS solutions are anticipated to fuel the growth in the coming years.
Download Full Research Report on Laboratory Informatics Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/laboratory-informatics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
· On the other hand, demand for upgraded laboratory informatics technologies such as electronic lab notebook and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions amongst research professionals and industry players, respectively, is expected to increase over the forecast period. Associated benefits of ECM, such as database management of large unstructured or structured medical information and supportive government initiatives, are expected to contribute to its lucrative growth over the forecast period.
· Cloud-based services are anticipated to show lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to its growing acceptance by industry participants. The introduction of technologically advanced software solutions and their widespread adoption by the healthcare IT providers are expected to impede the growth of the on-premise segment over the forecast period. Furthermore, advantages associated with its usage, including remote access to information, reduced operational cost, and real-time data tracking, are contributing toward their rising demand.
· LIMS dominated the overall laboratory informatics market on the basis of technology in 2015 owing to the associated benefits such as data tracking and management with fewer errors. Moreover, demand for fully integrated Laboratory Informatics Market platforms is growing in accordance with the requirements of life sciences and research industries to reduce the incidence of errors in data management and qualitative analysis of research information. The above-mentioned factors are expected to drive the segment growth.
· North America dominated the market as of 2015, which is attributable to supportive government initiatives promoting the adoption of LIMS. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific market is likely to exhibit profitable growth due to increasing R&D expenditure deployed by the public and private sectors coupled with increasing awareness levels pertaining to LIMS
· The key players serving laboratory informatics market areThermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Core Informatics, LabWare, Cerner Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., LabVantage Solutions, Inc., LabLynx, Inc., Agilent Technologies, ID Business Solutions Ltd., McKesson Corporation, Waters Corporation, and Abbott Informatics.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/laboratory-informatics-market/request-sample
Table of Content Chapter 1 Research Methodology & Scope
1.1 Region Wise Market Calculation
1.1.1 Region Wise Market: Base Estimates
1.1.2 Global Market: CAGR Calculation
1.2 Region based segment share calculation
1.3 List of Secondary Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends& Scope
3.1 Market segmentation& scope
3.1.1 Market Driver Analysis
220.127.116.11 Rising demand for lab automation activities
18.104.22.168 Increasing adoption of Lab Informatics by biobanks/biorepositories, academic research institutes, and contract service organizations
22.214.171.124 Increasing burden from regulatory authorities
126.96.36.199 Introduction of technologically advanced software services
3.1.2 Market Restraint Analysis
188.8.131.52 Lack of integration standards for laboratory informatics
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Laboratory Informatics – PESTLE Analysis
3.4 Industry Analysis – Porter’s
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
· Cancer Diagnostics Market
The global cancer diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 232.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Continual introduction of innovative products coupled with increasing need for early diagnosis of the disease is the prime factor driving the market growth. In addition, rapid growth of the sector is attributed to the penetration of technologically advanced laboratory systems that have improved oncological screening in yielding accurate outcomes. Rising incidence of cancer is triggering the demand for these screening tests and imaging modalities that are used for monitoring disease progression.
· Blood Screening Market
The global blood screening market is expected to reach a value of USD 3.9 billion by 2024, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth of the market is attributed to the increasing screening of donor and continuous technological advancements by the market players. Demand for blood screening tests is increasing continuously due to increasing donation, rising awareness about transfusion-transmitted diseases, and technological developments in the industry. Thorough screening is necessary for all donated blood to ensure that recipients receive the safest products. As of 2015, such testing consists of screening for red cell antibodies, and the infectious diseases agents: HIV-1, HIV-2, hepatitis virus, West Nile Virus (WNV), Human T-Lymphotropic Virus (HTLV) T. Cruzi, and T. pallidum (syphilis). Result of all these assays must be negative for blood donation.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519