The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by iBio, Inc., complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of iBio, Inc.
– The report provides overview of iBio, Inc. including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report assesses iBio, Inc.’s pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report features iBio, Inc.’s out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Reasons to buy
– Evaluate iBio, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for iBio, Inc.
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding iBio, Inc.’s pipeline depth and focus of pipeline therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
iBio, Inc. Snapshot 6
iBio, Inc. Overview 6
Key Information 6
Key Facts 6
iBio, Inc. – Research and Development Overview 7
Key Therapeutic Areas 7
iBio, Inc. – Pipeline Review 10
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 10
Pipeline Products – Monotherapy 11
Read Complete Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/649765-ibio-inc-product-pipeline-review-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: