The Urinalysis Marketis anticipated to extent at aCAGR of 7.6%, USD 1.91 billion by 2021 from USD 1.32 billion in 2016. The global urinalysis market is segmented based on product type, test type, applications, and end user.
The report “Urinalysis Market by Product Type (Dipstick, Reagent, Analyzers, POC), Test Type (Biochemical, Sediment, Microscopic, Flow-Cytometric), Application (Diabetes, UTI, Kidney, Liver Disease, Pregnancy), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Labs) – Forecast To 2021”analyzes and studies the Key market drivers, opportunities, Trends, Regional Outlook, Market Segmentation and challenges in the developing nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Urinalysis Market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10152610
On the basis of product type, the urinalysis market is segmented into, consumables and instruments. The consumables segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global urinalysis market in 2016. Growth in this segment can primarily be attributed to increasing investments in research.
On the basis of test type, the urinalysis market is segmented into biochemical urinalysis and sediment urinalysis. The biochemical urinalysis segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global urinalysis market in 2016. The rapidly growing geriatric population and rising prevalence of kidney diseases and urinary tract infections are the key factors propelling the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
Key Market Drivers of Urinalysis Industry:
- Rising prevalence of kidney diseases and urinary tract infections
- Implementation of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in the U.S.
- Technological advancements
- Increasing healthcare expenditure
- Growing geriatric population
- Increasing adoption of point-of-care urinalysis devices
Market Restraints of Urinalysis Industry:
- Implementation of excise duty on the sale of medical devices in the U.S.
- Stringent regulatory environment
- Lower adoption rate of fully automated urine analyzers in developing countries
Opportunities in Urinalysis Industry:
- Portable and battery-operated urinalysis devices
- Integrated systems & urinalysis via smartphones
- Emerging Asian countries to offer growth opportunities
The key players in the urinalysis market include
- Beckman Coulter (U.S.),
- Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland),
- Siemens AG (Germany),
- Sysmex Corporation (Japan)
- ARKRAY, Inc. (Japan)
Urinalysis Industry, on the basis of Region:
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Get PDF Sample of Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10152610
Geographically, the urinalysis market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American segment is primarily driven by the rapidly increasing aging population and rising government funding in the North American countries.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising prevalence of kidney diseases and urinary tract infections, implementation of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), technological advancements, increasing adoption rate of point-of-care urinalysis devices, increasing healthcare expenditure and increasing geriatric population.
Reasons to Buy the Urinalysis Market Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10152610
The Urinalysis Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the urinalysis market. The report analyses the urinalysis market by product type, test type, applications, and end user.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the urinalysis market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the urinalysis market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various urinalysis across geographies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the urinalysis market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org