EpiCast Report: Ulcerative Colitis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 Ulcerative colitis (UC) is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) characterized by long-lasting inflammation and ulcers (sores) in the lining of the digestive tract. In UC, because of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system, the lining of the colon becomes inflamed and develops tiny open sores, or ulcers, that produce pus and mucous. This causes abdominal discomfort and frequent emptying of the colon. There is no cure for UC except surgical removal of the colon, but medications can help curb the inflammatory response and symptoms. UC commonly affects teenagers and young adults, and can result in poor development and growth; nonetheless, the disease can also occur in children and older individuals.
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of UC will increase from 86,509 cases in 2015 to 95,864 cases in 2025, at an annual growth rate (AGR) of 1.08%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of UC over the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
Check the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/193175 .
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of UC will increase from 1,628,113 cases in 2015 to 1,711,603 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 0.51%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of UC over the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
To forecast the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of UC in the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists used country-specific studies and peer-reviewed journals that provided age- and sex-specific diagnosed incidence and/or diagnosed prevalence of UC in the respective markets. The forecast methodology was consistent across the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison of the forecast incident and prevalent cases of UC across these markets.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/193175 .
– Driven by aging populations, an increasing number of ICU admissions, and expanding demand for respiratory devices in emerging countries, the global respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market is expanding at a stable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2%.
– Critical care ventilators dominate the market, whereas the markets for neonatal/pediatric ventilators, and transport ventilators are growing steadily.
– The NA is the largest market, owing to a large number of ICU beds and user adoption of new technology. Emerging economies demonstrate stronger growth than global averages.
– Dräger and Maquet became market leaders by offering a variety of products with extensive feature sets. Other companies have remained innovative in order to compete with the larger manufacturers.
– The Ulcerative Colitis (UC) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of UC in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, undiagnosed prevalent cases, and total prevalent cases of UC segmented by sex and age in these seven markets. The diagnosed incident cases are further segmented by stage at diagnosis and severity grading. The diagnosed prevalent cases are further segmented by severity grading. Additionally, autoimmune comorbidities, colectomy due to failure of medical management, and mortality due to complications of UC among the diagnosed prevalent cases of UC are also included in this analysis. Furthermore, the report includes diagnosed incident cases and diagnosed prevalent cases of indeterminate colitis (IC) for both sexes and all ages in the 7MM.
– The UC epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The UC EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global UC market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global UC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for UC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of diagnosed incident cases of UC by stage at diagnosis and severity grading.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org