According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Inhalers market is accounted for $5.8 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $198 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 65.5% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing respiratory disorders, rise in air pollution, improved adherence to the inhaler are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, lesser availability of smart inhalers, high expenditure of asthma and COPD treatment, and resistance towards adoption of smart inhalers are hindering the market growth.
North America is projected to be the leading revenue generating region, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest rate, due to rise in demand for smart inhalers and increase in COPD and asthma instances.
Some of the key players in global Smart Inhalers market are Propeller Health, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Qualcomm Life, Opko Health, Adherium Limited, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca plc , Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, 3M Drug Delivery Systems, Sensirion AG, Novartis AG, CoheroHealth, Crux Product Design Ltd, e-pill, LLC, Vectura Group plc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., OMRON Healthcare Europe B.V, Shenzhen Bi-Rich Medical Devices Co., Ltd, Inspiro Medical Ltd, TRI-MED, INC., PARI GmbH and Philips Respironics.
Browse a Report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/smart-inhalers-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Smater Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs)
Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
End Users Covered:
Research & Development
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
Request a sample copy of Report @http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184978
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Buy a Report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184978
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019