According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Single-Cell Analysis market is estimated at $1.22 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.25 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.5% from 2015 to 2022. Growing Geriatric Population, Government initiatives for research and development and technological advancements are the factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, high initial investment is hampering the market. Encouragement in Stem Cell Research is opportunity for market growth.
Consumables in product segment accounted for the largest share and is expected to grow exponentially with highest CAGR, owing to the repeated purchase of products. By geography, North America captured largest market share because of increase in government support for R&D and establishment of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. However, Asia Pacific region is estimated to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period owing to healthy growth in R&D and increase in medical tourism in the region.
Some of the key players in the market include Merck KGAA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Beckman Coulter Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), EMD Millipore Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Epic Sciences, Fluidigm Corporation, Laboratory Corp. of America Inc., Illumina, Inc., Nanostring Technologies, Inc., Ge Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Nugen Technologies Inc., Qiagen N.V. and Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCS)
Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis
in Vitro Fertilization
Request a sample copy of Report @http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184985
Cell Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
Cell Banks and IVF Centers
Research & Academic Laboratories
Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Companies
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Buy a Report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184985
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019