Rising prevalence of sepsis is the most significant factor anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, the number of patients suffering from septic poisoning rose by an average of 5.7% each year. As a result of this, there is a rising need for early diagnosis of such blood-poisoning diseases amongst patients. High prevalence of sepsis is also leading to a huge mortality rate, which is triggering early diagnosis to execute the clinical intervention.
Download Full Research Report of Sepsis Diagnostics Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sepsis-diagnostics-market
Rising number of hospital-acquired infections are also expected to support the growth of the market over the forecast period. Hospital-acquired infections majorly include urinary tract & surgical site infections, which result into sepsis. According to WHO, 7 out of every 100 hospitalized patients develop hospital-acquired infections in developed countries. Thus, such infections significantly cause septicemia, which will resultantly raise the need for early diagnosis. On the other hand, pneumonia is also an important driving factor for high demand of sepsis diagnostics as it is one of the major causes for septic shock.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Blood culture media was the largest segment in 2015 due to higher adoption of culture media tests in laboratories for the diagnosis of septic poisoning
- Molecular diagnostics is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period due to quick and efficient identification of microorganisms causing septicemia
- Bacterial sepsis contributed toward the largest revenue in 2015. This is due to the fact that bacterial infection is the most common cause for people suffering from septic poisoning
- In 2015, laboratory testing segment held the highest share due to the fact that majority of the sepsis diagnostic tests are being conducted in laboratory-based setting
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sepsis-diagnostics-market/request-sample
- North America dominated in 2015 owing to the increasing mortality rate of patients suffering from septicemia
- Some of the key companies include bioMrieux SA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Cepheid Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Nanosphere, Inc., and Bruker Corporation
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Angioplasty Balloons Market
The global angioplasty balloon market is expected to reach a value of USD 2.9 billion by 2024, according on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth of the market is attributed to favorable government policies, approval & commercialization of several angioplasty balloons, and increasing coronary & peripheral interventions. Angioplasty is a minimally invasive procedure, hence patients and surgeons prefer this procedure over high cost stent placements.
- Latin American Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market
The Latin American pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services market is anticipated to reach USD 21.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Low drug registration cost in Latin American countries and continuous economic growth are the key factors contributing to progress in this region. Moreover, Latin America offers higher recruitment rates and relatively high competitive prices in comparison to United States and other European countries.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519