According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Paper Diagnostics market is accounted for $4.0 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.35 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.08%. Rising prevalence of infectious diseases, rising ageing population with disorders and increasing cancer cases are some of the factors driving the market.
Lateral flow assays segment accounted for the largest share and Dipsticks is expected to witness the highest share during the forecast period. The favourable growth is attributed to its high adoption in urine analysis in hospitals and clinical laboratories. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing acceptance of home healthcare and growth in population.
Some of the key players in global paper diagnostics market include BiognostiX, C.V, Navigate Genetic Science, GVS Filter Technology, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Micro Essential Laboratory, Alere Inc., Kenosha, Navigene Genetic Science Pvt Ltd., Diagnostics For All, GVS Filter Technology Inc. and Siemens Healthcare.
• Environmental Monitoring
• Food Quality Testing
• Clinical Diagnostics
o Liver Disorders
o Infectious Diseases
• Lateral Flow Assays
End Users Covered:
• Biotech-Pharma Research
• Home Healthcare
Request a sample copy of Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/185011
Device Types Covered:
• Monitoring Devices
• Diagnostics Devices
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Buy a Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/185011
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019