The orthobiologics market is predominantly driven by the increasing orthopedic disease and musculoskeletal disease burden globally. Moreover, emerging technological innovations in biomaterials, used in the production of orthobiologics are presumed to accelerate the market demand over the forecast period. These predominantly include modifications in graft designs, advent of recombinant biologic agents, stem cell therapy and cultured tissue scaffolds.
Browse the Full Orthobiologics Market – Global Scenario, Industry Outlook, Share, and Industry analysis, Size, Trends and Forecast, 2014 To 2025 Reports at – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/orthobiologics-market
These advancements are accompanied with the benefits such as enhanced biocompatibility, reduced surgical time and smaller incisions. Furthermore, these novel solutions are presumed to efficiently reduce the recurrence of post-operative complications, which in turn is expected to boost the orthobiologics market during the forecast period.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- In 2015, viscosupplementation accounted for the largest share in the product segment owing to being a cost efficient therapeutic alternative for symptomatic management of osteoarthritis
- Spinal fusion held the largest share in the application segment in 2015, owing to presence of third party insurers and reimbursement structure for fusion enhancement products thus triggering growth
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/biotechnology
- In 2015, North America accounted for the dominant share owing to consistent efforts of industry players in promoting awareness pertinent to the orthobiological products resulting in significant rise in adoption rate
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit an exponential CAGR as a consequence of significant surge in healthcare spending and awareness levels with respect to the availability of orthobiologics
- The prominent players are consistently indulging into extensive strategies to gain competitive position including regional expansion and mergers & acquisitions to capture a greater market share
- For instance, in November 2015, Bioventus acquired BioStructures, a bioabsorbable bone graft developer. This acquisition was carried out to expand orthobiologics product portfolio and grafting solutions in order to expand their market share
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/orthobiologics-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 3. Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2. Market Driver Analysis
3.3. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.4. SWOT Analysis, By Factor
3.5. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Nanocapsules Market
Nanocapsules’ life science applications rely on the ability to achieve controlled and effective release of nano-sized drug carriers to targeted zones. Nanocapsules in the field of healthcare are gaining popularity for its efficient drug targeting. It offers dispersion stability and the quick physiological response and the pyrophoric and oxidation properties are responsible for increased acceptance as an effective agent to diagnose and cure medical disorders. The application of nanotechnology in medicine has been realized to contain important therapeutic benefits, especially in oncology, resulting in the emergence of nano-oncology, a new field involving the chemotherapeutic or diagnostic properties of nanocapsules.
• Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
The global medical device analytical testing outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 8.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. A large number of medical device companies outsource analytical testing operations to minimize business risks, hasten product market entry, and reduce costs. These lead to significant rise in expenditure levels and, therefore, medical device original equipment manufacturers rapidly switch to outsourcing as one of the effective cost curbing tool.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519