According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market accounted for $24.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $32.1 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 3.9%. Increasing patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries and Rising geriatric population coupled with growing number of surgeries are the factors driving the market growth. Unfavourable Healthcare Reforms in the U.S is restraining the market.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184622 .
Anesthesia Machines is expected to be the largest segment in equipment type in terms of market revenue. Hospitals accounted for the largest market revenue and ambulatory surgery centers segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Surgical Instruments is expected to be the largest market revenue and accessories segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. North America is expected to be the largest market revenue followed by Europe. However Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest compound annual growth rate during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include Philips Healthcare, Getinge Group, Medtronic, Inc., Berchtold Corporation, Steris Corporation, GE Healthcare, Stryker Corporation, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGAA, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg, Mizuho SOI, Creative Health Tech Pvt. Ltd., Trumpf Medical and ValleyLab.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184622 .
Equipment Type Covered:
Surgical Imaging Devices
Multi-Parameter Patient Monitors
General Operating Tables
Specialty Operating Tables
Supplies Type Covered:
Other Operating Room (OR) Supplies
Procedure trays & packs
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com