According to Stratistics MRC, the Medical Radiation Detection Market accounted for $0.87 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $1.58 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing incidences of cancer and rising healthcare industry worldwide are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, absence of skilled professionals in the field is inhibiting the market. Rising count of diagnostic imaging centers is providing ample of growth opportunities for the vendors in the market. However, stringent government regulations pose a major challenge. North America commanded the largest share in 2015 while, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/medical-radiation-detection-global-market-outlook-2015-2022 .
Some of the key players in the market include Amray Medical, Canberra Industries, Inc., Ludlum Instruments, Inc., Arrow-Tech, Inc., Landauer, Inc., ProtecX, Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., Mirion Technologies, Inc., Bar-Ray Products, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Infab Corporation, Radiation Detection Company, Amtek, Inc and Unfors Raysafe Ab (A Subsidiary of Fluke Biomedical).
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184730 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184730 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com